Changing into an Athiest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: Changing into an Athiest
One does not change into an atheist, one changes back to an atheist.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
10-04-2013, 12:50 AM
Glad you found the forum. It's an international forum so, you'll find people from all over the world here. There is always something interesting to read and a lot to learn. It sounds like your family is frustrated with your choices - many people like yourself who reject faith, share your struggle. I hope things get better for you.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
13-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your relationship with your parents. I've never had that problem. My dad's an atheist, and my mom's a plain ol' deist, so there's never any religious separation.

I have a question for you though? What country are you from? The fact that you used to be Muslim, and your imperfect English suggests you are from a foreign country. Algeria perhaps? Egypt? Tunisia? Morocco? Libya? Lebanon? Where are you from?

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Not a Christian not (yet??) an athiest Roger_the_alien 34 440 03-07-2014 11:08 AM
Last Post: kim
  Hello, militant athiest here gandor 10 374 10-04-2013 12:29 AM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Hello from a young(ish) athiest Drock777 10 400 03-12-2012 01:04 PM
Last Post: KidCharlemagne1962
  Bible Belt smothered athiest. AphexandCambria 4 458 08-04-2012 03:04 AM
Last Post: morondog
  An Athiest/Buddhist says Hi The Doctor 16 2,028 30-11-2010 12:27 PM
Last Post: GassyKitten
  Hi, my name is New Frontier and i'm an athiest... New Frontier 3 933 04-01-2010 08:37 AM
Last Post: Unbeliever