Changing username

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Changing username
Hey guys anyone know how to change username?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Changing username
I like your name, dude. (you are a dude, right?)

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
23-08-2013, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2013 09:47 AM by guitarist.)
(23-08-2013 09:24 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  I like your name, dude. (you are a dude, right?)

Hey I saw you at my other thread! Yes I am a dude. I just wanna know cause I might change my username next time. Probably won't be changing it anytime soon!

P.S added you to my buddy list just for the heck of it.
23-08-2013, 09:49 AM
(23-08-2013 09:43 AM)guitarist Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 09:24 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  I like your name, dude. (you are a dude, right?)

Hey I saw you at my other thread! Yes I am a dude. I just wanna know cause I might change my username next time. Probably won't be changing it anytime soon!

Yes, I am omnipresent.

If you can convince a mod it's worth their time to do it for you, you can get it changed. But I think it's good enough already, the name doesn't define the person around here.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
23-08-2013, 09:53 AM
(23-08-2013 09:49 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 09:43 AM)guitarist Wrote:  Hey I saw you at my other thread! Yes I am a dude. I just wanna know cause I might change my username next time. Probably won't be changing it anytime soon!

Yes, I am omnipresent.

If you can convince a mod it's worth their time to do it for you, you can get it changed. But I think it's good enough already, the name doesn't define the person around here.

Ohh... Never mind then, seems like more trouble than its worth.
23-08-2013, 10:10 AM
(23-08-2013 09:53 AM)guitarist Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 09:49 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yes, I am omnipresent.

Ohh... Never mind then, seems like more trouble than its worth.

Might be, depends on how much of a hardass you are. But like I said, I like your name already. Go changing it and I'm likely to get all confused. It's hard enough being omnipresent without added confusion. How am I gonna keep track of you? Tongue

~ Umberto Eco
23-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Send me a PM. I'll discuss it with you.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-08-2013, 10:47 AM
(23-08-2013 10:35 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Send me a PM. I'll discuss it with you.

That's very christ like of you KC. Tongue

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post