Chaotic Determinism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Chaotic Determinism
When a choice is made that is not rationally based upon experience, it is a moral choice based upon emotion and intuition.

There is no Right, no Wrong; getting it right makes one wise, while getting it wrong makes one more the fool. I'm only foolish for never settling for being right and always being on the lookout to learn more...

"Free will" ain't wrong - it is merely illegal. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 05:39 AM by mysticjbyrd.)
RE: Chaotic Determinism
I have a clue WTF you are talking about. lol.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes mysticjbyrd's post
02-11-2011, 11:27 PM
(02-11-2011 05:36 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  I have a clue WTF you are talking about. lol.

Its a miracle! Gwynnes be praised! Big Grin

This might actually be my naive philosophy growing formal. I got all kinda "absolutes and universals" condensing under this storm front. Cool

03-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Why must you screw with my head?

From what I think I understamd. There is no right or wrong as humans mae all of that stuff up. Right and wrong vary from society to society so not every thing is right or wrong.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
03-11-2011, 04:14 PM
What seems to be "general understanding" is that morality is zero-state.

What is impossible to understand at this time is how zero-state implies rewriting humanity from scratch and getting everything right - without losing anything.

What is beyond nearly all understanding is "conspiracy of power structure."

I/you/you - ethically speaking, you singular is as likely to be "right" as I am, where you plural is ethical certainty.

Does it take a lot of thinking to see correct assessment?

Zero-state implies I'm right, everywhere; always. One literally "must be crazy" to make this assessment, ethically speaking - I qualify.

Zero-state also implies "freedom and anarchy for all" Forget conspiracy theory, the conspiracy that exists is wired into grammar and identity; can you imagine me pimping this shit if I "was anybody?" I'm thinking, not.

Which makes Chaotic Determinism naive philosophy with a real, formal future. Cause the heck with me, I can still fuck it up... besides, being "wrong" is seeing too many posts ending with house of cantor... so I gotta go get right with some Xbox Live, cause that future is already Gold. Big Grin

04-11-2011, 12:44 AM
(03-11-2011 04:14 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What seems to be "general understanding" is that morality is zero-state.

What is impossible to understand at this time is how zero-state implies rewriting humanity from scratch and getting everything right - without losing anything.

What is beyond nearly all understanding is "conspiracy of power structure."

I/you/you - ethically speaking, you singular is as likely to be "right" as I am, where you plural is ethical certainty.

Does it take a lot of thinking to see correct assessment?

Zero-state implies I'm right, everywhere; always. One literally "must be crazy" to make this assessment, ethically speaking - I qualify.

Zero-state also implies "freedom and anarchy for all" Forget conspiracy theory, the conspiracy that exists is wired into grammar and identity; can you imagine me pimping this shit if I "was anybody?" I'm thinking, not.

Which makes Chaotic Determinism naive philosophy with a real, formal future. Cause the heck with me, I can still fuck it up... besides, being "wrong" is seeing too many posts ending with house of cantor... so I gotta go get right with some Xbox Live, cause that future is already Gold. Big Grin

As a general rule, it seems to me that "morality" is no more than the preferred position of the advocate for whatever is being debated.

I see the major conditions relevant to a secular morality as freedom from pain, hunger, thirst and the provision of fresh air and shelter. These seem the essential needs before branching out into other "rights" many of which are of a dubious nature.

Even the most basic of "rights" may need to give way to allegedly greater rights if we adopt a utilitarian position. Governments will invest in cures for the most common ailments, even where it may be self induced.....excessive alcohol, smoking etc while those with rare ailments will be placed in the too hard basket.

Is morality really any more than a power thing ensconced within, often, devious , malevolent and egocentric notions of what the "higher good" really is?

When the "higher good" embraces heavens, hells, purgatories, reincarnations, afterlives etc the waters become even further muddied.(Command morality)

WE can intuit morality to mild degrees I believe, but the complexities involved make it easier for us to assume the role of puppets governed by a myriad of conflicting interests and values. As R.D. Laing put it"people playing the game of reality with no real cards in their hands.

Its not easy being human.Confused
04-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Well I started a thread when I first joined called "Will I ever have an original thought".......the basis of this means that "I am" simply a biological lifeform that is personality wise made up of all of my life experiences and emotions.......this is very limiting compared to the universe Dodgy

So all thoughts of my own are based upon the past and second hand information I have been taught......mix that in with personal experience and you have....."Me"

The same can be applied to my morals (or in some cases when cross referenced with other people-lack of morals)

So everything I "deem" as right or wrong are just personal to me and have no real relevance to everyday life (everything other than me)..........the things I think are "chaotic" are in there own rights.......not chaotic.

They just are Big Grin

If we didnt strive for understanding "chaos" would be obsolete.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-11-2011, 08:42 PM
(03-11-2011 04:14 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What seems to be "general understanding" is that morality is zero-state.

Can you please dumb it down a bit and explain to me what zero-state means?
04-11-2011, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 09:32 PM by houseofcantor.)
(04-11-2011 12:44 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I see the major conditions relevant to a secular morality as freedom from pain, hunger, thirst and the provision of fresh air and shelter. These seem the essential needs before branching out into other "rights" many of which are of a dubious nature.

Fail! Big Grin

How'd you do that so quick? The adjective "secular." What you're looking for is ethical standard that works. Let's test these conditions on this unit...

Freedom from pain. Dude, you bumped yer fucking head! Pain is your body telling you it needs attention. As for me, there's a relation between sex and pain... I need not elaborate. Cool

Freedom from hunger. No. Show me the science telling me what I should eat. A nutritionist for each individual is not feasible at this time.

Your dictatorship sucks. Big Grin

I seem to be the only zero who understands the order of operations. You have the right to breathe. You have the right to love Gwyneth Paltrow. Objections?

(...)

Shut it, you. Blame Miramax. I mean real objections. Big Grin

This is what happens when you put science in your philosophy. I remember living in the bushes, drawing that girl, and eating out of dumpsters. It was a happier time.

I only assume I need other stuff. I had to make myself put down the dang markers and make myself rummage through the trash. I live in the fabulously wealthy city of Phoenix so I have no need of wealth.

Morality tells the individual that the individual is correct. That is morality, that is zero-state. How does one learn when there is nothing but one? Ya go and do shit. If there was none but me - I wouldn't be. I wake up in the morning 'cause i'm a monkey. Then I remember my Gwynnies and get back to work. Yer looking at it. Tongue

You want reductionism? Every choice is a moral choice. In the past eleven years I have made a single right choice - choosing to draw Gwyneth Paltrow. You want truth? I took a step back to zero-state.

The only value this writer finds in being right is having something to write about. As an American, I would say the need is for meaningful employment - see the previous sentence. There is no future that is not a simulation. If you're simulating a future with money in it...

Your simulation is fucked.

Any questions? Big Grin
(04-11-2011 08:42 PM)Atheist#6667 Wrote:  

Can you please dumb it down a bit and explain to me what zero-state means?
Everybody has morality. Everybody makes choices.

Anybody else can't pass the Turing test. Tongue

04-11-2011, 10:22 PM
(04-11-2011 09:29 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Everybody has morality. Everybody makes choices.

Anybody else can't pass the Turing test. Tongue

Aha! Thank you, I actually understand you now, for 3 whole sentences!
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist#6667's post