Chapel Hill Shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Chapel Hill Shooting
I still mistrust all muslims.

If anything was learned from the past 17 years it`s that all muslims in modern and civilised countries are potential bombs.

And there is some clear cut hypocracy here:

When muslims in Nigeria slaughter thousands and muslim suicide bombers murder hundreds in India, USA, France, Spain and Britain the either condole the attack or say nothing.

When 2 or 3 muslims are shot they act as if they were and have always been the victims.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2015, 03:18 PM
I hate to deflate your Zeppelin there ----

but EVERYBODY is a "Potential bomb".

Even Stephen Hawking.... (frankly, he's the scariest of all of us, the smartass)...

You can't have "pre facto" laws - and lock people up before they commit a crime..... Minority Report aside...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
11-02-2015, 03:19 PM
(11-02-2015 03:06 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  ...
If anything was learned from the past 17 years it`s that all muslims in modern and civilised countries are potential bombs.

All?!?!?

Bullshit!

You need to get out more.

Dodgy

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
11-02-2015, 06:27 PM
(11-02-2015 03:06 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I still mistrust all muslims.

When muslims in Nigeria slaughter thousands and muslim suicide bombers murder hundreds in India, USA, France, Spain and Britain the either condole the attack or say nothing.

When 2 or 3 muslims are shot they act as if they were and have always been the victims.

When's the last time you heard a Christian condemning the atrocities in Uganda and Sudan committed by the Lord's Resistance Army? Yeah, me neither.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-02-2015, 06:31 PM
(11-02-2015 06:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 03:06 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I still mistrust all muslims.

When's the last time you heard a Christian condemning the atrocities in Uganda and Sudan committed by the Lord's Resistance Army? Yeah, me neither.

What you DO hear -----

"But, but, but -- They're not REAL Christians......"

I've seen that more often than I've seen naked women --- and I grew up in the 70's.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-02-2015, 06:34 PM
He wasn't a real atheist. He was radicalized.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
11-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Clear case of demonic possession.

He should hire a catholic attorney.
11-02-2015, 06:38 PM
(11-02-2015 06:34 PM)yakherder Wrote:  He wasn't a real atheist. He was radicalized.

LOL

A radicalized atheist.....

I consider myself a lapsed atheist. I used to be an active member, but I simply lost faith in it...................... I just couldn't follow all the dogmatic rules...

Rolleyes

[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-02-2015, 06:39 PM
(11-02-2015 06:31 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 06:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  When's the last time you heard a Christian condemning the atrocities in Uganda and Sudan committed by the Lord's Resistance Army? Yeah, me neither.

What you DO hear -----

"But, but, but -- They're not REAL Christians......"

I've seen that more often than I've seen naked women --- and I grew up in the 70's.....

Big Grin

Yup. And Anders Behring Breivik wasn't a REAL Christian right wing nutjob. He was actually a communist atheist.

#sigh
11-02-2015, 06:42 PM
(11-02-2015 06:34 PM)yakherder Wrote:  He wasn't a real atheist. He was radicalized.

The shooting was apparently the result of a long standing dispute over parking spots. An atheist losing his shit over something that really matters instead of whose Santa Claus has a longer beard. Doesn't surprise me.

#sigh