Character assassination against me by a christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: Character assassination against me by a christian
Pfft like that ugly hag could get another guy.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2012, 07:30 PM
(21-06-2012 07:27 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Pfft like that ugly hag could get another guy.
Isn't that like the point? She DID get another guy? Evil_monster

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
21-06-2012, 07:35 PM
(21-06-2012 09:39 AM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  [Image: 311780_2669779226766_1324669235_2993181_...3832_n.jpg]

I'm not just saying this because the stupid bitch has clearly been booted out of Hell because even Satan found her too repulsive, but are you sure that's a woman?!

The hair looks like it could easily be a wig and the face is ridiculously manly. Seriously! If I were shown that face without the hair, earrings and make-up I wouldn't doubt it was a man for a second!

I think a DNA test is in order. Someone search her blood for an XY!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
21-06-2012, 07:41 PM
(21-06-2012 07:30 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:27 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Pfft like that ugly hag could get another guy.
Isn't that like the point? She DID get another guy? Evil_monster
Lol, nope. See little Miss Christian was found with a woman.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
[+] 2 users Like angela_means_fallen_angel's post
21-06-2012, 07:42 PM
(21-06-2012 07:41 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:30 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Isn't that like the point? She DID get another guy? Evil_monster
Lol, nope. See little Miss Christian was found with a woman.
Then maybe Hughsie's theory is correct. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-06-2012, 07:43 PM
(21-06-2012 07:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 09:39 AM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  [Image: 311780_2669779226766_1324669235_2993181_...3832_n.jpg]

I'm not just saying this because the stupid bitch has clearly been booted out of Hell because even Satan found her too repulsive, but are you sure that's a woman?!

The hair looks like it could easily be a wig and the face is ridiculously manly. Seriously! If I were shown that face without the hair, earrings and make-up I wouldn't doubt it was a man for a second!

She's pretty gross, I know. However she copied my haircut........ Dodgy

21-06-2012, 07:44 PM
(21-06-2012 07:43 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm not just saying this because the stupid bitch has clearly been booted out of Hell because even Satan found her too repulsive, but are you sure that's a woman?!

She's pretty gross, I know. However she copied my haircut........ Dodgy
Make sure the judge is aware of this.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-06-2012, 07:49 PM
(21-06-2012 07:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:41 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Lol, nope. See little Miss Christian was found with a woman.
Then maybe Hughsie's theory is correct. Thumbsup

Haha, I fucking knew it. It's either a man or a lesbian so butch she could pass for a man!

(21-06-2012 07:43 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  She's pretty gross, I know. However she copied my haircut........ Dodgy

Yeah but (presuming your avatar is you), your hair doesn't look like it's precariously balanced on top of your head, at risk from every passing gust of wind.

My first theory turned out well. Maybe you should arrive at court with a dustbuster and test out this one Evil_monster!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
21-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Who cares what she looks like, she isn't owning up to her actions- that's the problem.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
21-06-2012, 07:54 PM
(21-06-2012 07:52 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Who cares what she looks like, she isn't owning up to her actions- that's the problem.

Dammit LJ! Stop trying to stifle my bitchiness!

Big Grin

Best
Worst