Character assassination against me by a christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: Character assassination against me by a christian
(21-06-2012 07:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:52 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Who cares what she looks like, she isn't owning up to her actions- that's the problem.

Dammit LJ! Stop trying to stifle my bitchiness!

Big Grin
Pfff, LJ just doesn't get it, dude. The bitch stole Angela's haircut.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2012, 08:06 PM
(21-06-2012 07:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Then maybe Hughsie's theory is correct. Thumbsup

Haha, I fucking knew it. It's either a man or a lesbian so butch she could pass for a man!

(21-06-2012 07:43 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  She's pretty gross, I know. However she copied my haircut........ Dodgy

Yeah but (presuming your avatar is you), your hair doesn't look like it's precariously balanced on top of your head, at risk from every passing gust of wind.

My first theory turned out well. Maybe you should arrive at court with a dustbuster and test out this one Evil_monster!
Lol, yeah my avatar is me. True her hair does look like a wig. Anyway she is going bat shit insane right now. She's emailing everybody. She's going to feel pretty stupid when we show all this to the Judge.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2012, 08:08 PM
(21-06-2012 07:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Dammit LJ! Stop trying to stifle my bitchiness!

Big Grin
Pfff, LJ just doesn't get it, dude. The bitch stole Angela's haircut.
LMFAO! So far you are my favorite poster on here.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes angela_means_fallen_angel's post
21-06-2012, 08:10 PM
(21-06-2012 08:06 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Haha, I fucking knew it. It's either a man or a lesbian so butch she could pass for a man!

Yeah but (presuming your avatar is you), your hair doesn't look like it's precariously balanced on top of your head, at risk from every passing gust of wind.

My first theory turned out well. Maybe you should arrive at court with a dustbuster and test out this one Evil_monster!
Lol, yeah my avatar is me. True her hair does look like a wig. Anyway she is going bat shit insane right now. She's emailing everybody. She's going to feel pretty stupid when we show all this to the Judge.
Hmmm... Maybe, if she wasn't such a bitch, she could straighten the fuck out and actually learn from her mistakes. Dodgy

Seriously.... For being a christian, she certainly acts like a fucking dog.

Well.... I really shouldn't be swearing... But shit like this fucking pisses me off.

How christian of her. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
21-06-2012, 08:11 PM
(21-06-2012 07:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:52 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Who cares what she looks like, she isn't owning up to her actions- that's the problem.

Dammit LJ! Stop trying to stifle my bitchiness!

Big Grin
Pfff, I can cuz

[Image: photo-5.png]

Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
21-06-2012, 08:14 PM
(21-06-2012 08:08 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pfff, LJ just doesn't get it, dude. The bitch stole Angela's haircut.
LMFAO! So far you are my favorite poster on here.

This is the sort of irrational shit that happens when I'm less active on here. You all go mad!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-06-2012, 08:17 PM
(21-06-2012 08:14 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 08:08 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  LMFAO! So far you are my favorite poster on here.

This is the sort of irrational shit that happens when I'm less active on here. You all go mad!
Just wait..... My time will come. Evil_monster

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
21-06-2012, 08:30 PM
If the judge has any sense he will know right off that she is a liar and a cheat. Therefore he/she shouldn't take what she says at face value.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-06-2012, 08:39 PM
(21-06-2012 08:14 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 08:08 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  LMFAO! So far you are my favorite poster on here.

Read it and weep, fucker!
Angela and I have something in common...I'm my favorite poster here too! Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
21-06-2012, 08:48 PM
(21-06-2012 08:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Read it and weep, fucker!
Angela and I have something in common...I'm my favorite poster here too! Tongue

Oh I get it now. Your insanity's contagious.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.