Character assassination against me by a christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Character assassination against me by a christian
(21-06-2012 08:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 08:14 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  This is the sort of irrational shit that happens when I'm less active on here. You all go mad!
Read it and weep, fucker!
Angela and I have something in common...I'm my favorite poster here too! Tongue
LMAO!

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2012, 10:33 PM
[Image: myth-gingers-dont-have-souls.jpg]

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Hafnof's post
21-06-2012, 11:00 PM
She sounds like a child.
Throwing a fit cause something bad happened, and now she has to tattle.
She needs to grow up and take responsibility.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
22-06-2012, 01:20 AM
No true Christian would cheat on her husband. Combine this with her projection of devil worship onto you, and clearly we know where her allegiances lie Smile

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
22-06-2012, 01:25 PM
(21-06-2012 10:33 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  [Image: myth-gingers-dont-have-souls.jpg]

My natural hair color is called "Strawberry blonde," which means it's blonde with a slight red tinge. My facial hair grows out blood red, so you could say that I am part ginger. I love the above picture because it reminded me of something I used to do in the Army. I would type out an official looking paper that read something like "I, the undersigned, do hereby freely give up my soul...," and then I would have a line at the bottom for someone's name. I would pile several pieces of regular Army paperwork on top of that and ask someone to sign the one on the bottom. When they signed it, I would run through the motor pool screaming how I got another soul. People became cautious of any paper work that I had them sign, so I had to become a little craftier when it came to the soul stealing game. For instance, while my platoon was eating our MRE packaged meals in an undisclosed Middle Eastern desert, I noticed that one of my friends wasn't eating his bread. I wrote "my soul" on the back of the bread packaging with a sharpy and asked him: "Hey, do you want this?" When he said no, I flipped it around to show him what I had written. Of course this was followed by me running around showing everyone my new treasure. Ah, good memories. And the best part is I will never die with the number of souls I have taken.
[+] 5 users Like ghostexorcist's post
22-06-2012, 01:32 PM
(22-06-2012 01:25 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  

My natural hair color is called "Strawberry blonde," which means it's blonde with a slight red tinge. My facial hair grows out blood red, so you could say that I am part ginger. I love the above picture because it reminded me of something I used to do in the Army. I would type out an official looking paper that read something like "I, the undersigned, do hereby freely give up my soul...," and then I would have a line at the bottom for someone's name. I would pile several pieces of regular Army paperwork on top of that and ask someone to sign the one on the bottom. When they signed it, I would run through the motor pool screaming how I got another soul. People became cautious of any paper work that I had them sign, so I had to become a little craftier when it came to the soul stealing game. For instance, while my platoon was eating our MRE packaged meals in an undisclosed Middle Eastern desert, I noticed that one of my friends wasn't eating his bread. I wrote "my soul" on the back of the bread packaging with a sharpy and asked him: "Hey, do you want this?" When he said no, I flipped it around to show him what I had written. Of course this was followed by me running around showing everyone my new treasure. Ah, good memories. And the best part is I will never die with the number of souls I have taken.

I feel safer knowing you've stood guard over our country.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
22-06-2012, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2012 04:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-06-2012 07:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 09:39 AM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  [Image: 311780_2669779226766_1324669235_2993181_...3832_n.jpg]

I'm not just saying this because the stupid bitch has clearly been booted out of Hell because even Satan found her too repulsive, but are you sure that's a woman?!

The hair looks like it could easily be a wig and the face is ridiculously manly. Seriously! If I were shown that face without the hair, earrings and make-up I wouldn't doubt it was a man for a second!

I think a DNA test is in order. Someone search her blood for an XY!

Strong jawline, strong chin, muscular arms, ... what the fuck I think I see an Adam's apple. [Image: eek.jpg]

(21-06-2012 07:41 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:30 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Isn't that like the point? She DID get another guy? Evil_monster
Lol, nope. See little Miss Christian was found with a woman.

Oh thank God. I was worried there for minute. [Image: phew.gif]

I knew there was a reason they scare the shit out of me.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
22-06-2012, 06:26 PM
(22-06-2012 01:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I feel safer knowing you've stood guard over our country.

It was my honor. Oh, by the way, there is some paperwork I need you to sign ...
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
25-06-2012, 06:19 AM
(21-06-2012 12:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: frabz-Gingers-Have-no-soul-431f56.jpg]
False. Gingers receive a freckle for every soul they consume.

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
28-06-2012, 05:56 AM
Hahahaha, this bitch is sooooo going to jail, then hell.

Smile

No need to worry here. The facts are very simple. She cheated, she sinned, she lied, she tried to influence officials in her court case, she is trying to influence witnesses, she is lying to the judge, she is falsely accusing you and others. Also, she is ginger and gay. And fugly. So even if the judge is Christian, he/she will not like the facts that she is gay and ginger. If he is male, he will not like her for being so fugly.

She is not only going to loose kids, but she will go to jail for this. What you all need to do is not say a fucking word to her, keep calm and quiet, or else she will use anything you give her against you. This is some evil bitch, the worst kind.

P.S.

I never understood why would any man be upset if his wife is "cheating" him with another woman? How can you not call her new girlfriend to a dinner? Never could understand this...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson