Character assassination against me by a christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2012, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2012 01:12 PM by angela_means_fallen_angel.)
Character assassination against me by a christian
[Image: 311780_2669779226766_1324669235_2993181_...3832_n.jpg]

So this little "beauty" is my friends soon to be ex. She cheated on him and after counseling went nowhere he asked for a divorce. She of course went psycho and told the judge he's an unfit father even though we have post after stupid facebook post about what a good father and husband he was before she got caught.

Anyway, I am one of his character witnesses in court since we have been close friends for seven years. Last night she sent a letter to their parenting counselor the Judge assigned telling her I am an atheist devil worshiper. I kid you not, she actually called me a devil worshiper. Btw, she's a devout Christian. She still goes to church every Sunday.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Character assassination against me by a christian
Yet more proof you can't trust a ginger. Dodgy

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
21-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Sounds like she is speaking against her own character more so than anything else.

Evolve
21-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:...Last night she sent a letter to their parenting counselor the Judge assigned telling her I am an atheist devil worshiper. I kid you not, she actually called me a devil worshiper. Btw, she's a devout Christian. She still goes to church every Sunday.
That's an oxymoron. If you worship a supernatural being, you are not an atheist.

Idiot 'Christian' slut.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
21-06-2012, 10:04 AM
(21-06-2012 10:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  
Quote:...Last night she sent a letter to their parenting counselor the Judge assigned telling her I am an atheist devil worshiper. I kid you not, she actually called me a devil worshiper. Btw, she's a devout Christian. She still goes to church every Sunday.
That's an oxymoron. If you worship a supernatural being, you are not an atheist.

Idiot 'Christian' slut.
Everyone knows atheists don't worship the devil. She would have been more effective with the judge if she accused Angela for being a baby-eating atheist.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-06-2012, 12:02 PM
She's a devout Christian? Someone should tell her that...

[Image: frabz-Gingers-Have-no-soul-431f56.jpg]

Sucks to be her. Tongue

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
21-06-2012, 12:12 PM
I was going to say I once dated a woman who looks similar to the one in Angela's post, but truth be told, she looks more like the one in Vosur's post!

[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
21-06-2012, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2012 07:02 PM by angela_means_fallen_angel.)
(21-06-2012 10:04 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 10:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  That's an oxymoron. If you worship a supernatural being, you are not an atheist.

Idiot 'Christian' slut.
Everyone knows atheists don't worship the devil. She would have been more effective with the judge if she accused Angela for being a baby-eating atheist.

Yeah I know. She's pretty stupid and nuts. And the latest is I'm also a home wrecker. This one REALLY has me scratching my head because I have no idea what she is talking about. I've never stolen another persons husband or boyfriend and SHE is was the one caught cheating.... I guess I should chalk it up to having a melt down. Her perfect little Christian household is in shambles because of her.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
21-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Plus the bitch copied my haircut.

[+] 1 user Likes angela_means_fallen_angel's post
21-06-2012, 07:17 PM
(21-06-2012 07:02 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Plus the bitch copied my haircut.
[Image: 50f9ec1e-0d24-4086-8b2c-99cb73ea18e3.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post