Character assassination against me by a christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2012, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2012 01:12 PM by angela_means_fallen_angel.)
Character assassination against me by a christian
[Image: 311780_2669779226766_1324669235_2993181_...3832_n.jpg]

So this little "beauty" is my friends soon to be ex. She cheated on him and after counseling went nowhere he asked for a divorce. She of course went psycho and told the judge he's an unfit father even though we have post after stupid facebook post about what a good father and husband he was before she got caught.

Anyway, I am one of his character witnesses in court since we have been close friends for seven years. Last night she sent a letter to their parenting counselor the Judge assigned telling her I am an atheist devil worshiper. I kid you not, she actually called me a devil worshiper. Btw, she's a devout Christian. She still goes to church every Sunday.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Character assassination against me by a christian - angela_means_fallen_angel - 21-06-2012 09:39 AM