Charleston Shooting A Government Plot To Start A Race War, Persecute Conservatives

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2015, 03:05 PM
Charleston Shooting A Government Plot To Start A Race War, Persecute Conservatives
Oh Alex Jones. You are .......making it .....so damn hard for me not to call you....a fuck tard.

Alex Jones hosts anti-choice activist Clenard Childress on his “Infowars” program the other day to discuss the Charleston church shooting, which according to both was a government “set-up” intended to foment racial violence, which would then justify the implementation of martial law. Childress thought the shooter was “on a drug” and “given instructions” to massacre the church members in order to “cause a race war” in South Carolina.

What is wrong with you right wingers?..... Facepalm

**Crickets** -- God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Charleston Shooting A Government Plot To Start A Race War...
I would say that Alex Jones needs psychiatric help, but I think his brain is beyond repair.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
19-06-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Charleston Shooting A Government Plot To Start A Race War, Persecute Conservatives
Such a sad story all around.
19-06-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Charleston Shooting A Government Plot To Start A Race War, Persecute Conservatives
I wish stupidity like this was enough to get Jones off the air. It won't be.
Already the narrative is excusing/minimizing this killer: he was driven out of his senses by being on drugs (lowered responsibility, bad, lazy, immoral parents who presumably put him on the drugs).
It will be interesting to see how this drug narrative collides with the other being pushed by Fox, among others: that the shooter was actually aiming at Christians, not black people, and so was joining the bakery customers, etc., in "persecuting" American Christians.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
19-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Such events are almost always as they seem.

For conspiracies to exist - you need competent people.

And for the most part -- anyone involved in a goatfuck like Charleston -- isn't competent.....

They're just fucking idiots................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-06-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Charleston Shooting A Government Plot To Start A Race War,
The problem isn't professional sociopaths like Alex Jones. The problem is when presidential candidates, like Jeb Bush, Rick Perry and Rick Santorum, try to paint this as something other than what it is so they can push the bullshit narrative that christianity is under constant attack in this country, and this was an attack on christians.

It wasn't an attack on christians. It was an attack on blacks, who just happened to be christians. But, that was incidental.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
20-06-2015, 04:44 PM
He's a retard. He was once on the radio here in the UK and I rang up the radio to try and talk to him to tell him how fucking stupid he and his followers were but unfortunately I didn't get on air.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
[+] 1 user Likes TheLogicalAthiest's post
22-06-2015, 06:02 AM
(19-06-2015 03:05 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Alex Jones hosts anti-choice activist Clenard Childress on his “Infowars” program the other day to discuss the Charleston church shooting, which according to both was a government “set-up” intended to foment racial violence, which would then justify the implementation of martial law.

People have been complaining for years that Obama is going to declare martial law and set himself up as dictator for life. A year-and-a-half from now, it will be another one if their "facts" that gets conveniently swept under the rug.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
22-06-2015, 08:43 AM
(22-06-2015 06:02 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 03:05 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Alex Jones hosts anti-choice activist Clenard Childress on his “Infowars” program the other day to discuss the Charleston church shooting, which according to both was a government “set-up” intended to foment racial violence, which would then justify the implementation of martial law.

People have been complaining for years that Obama is going to declare martial law and set himself up as dictator for life. A year-and-a-half from now, it will be another one if their "facts" that gets conveniently swept under the rug.

Yup -- right along with Y2K ending civilization, the Heaven's Gate whackadoodles trying to get to the UFO behind the comet - and the "Second Coming of Christ"...

I guess ya gotta be reeeeeealll patient for that sorta shit...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-06-2015, 10:28 AM
(22-06-2015 08:43 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  and the "Second Coming of Christ"...

I guess ya gotta be reeeeeealll patient for that sorta shit...

We missed the first prediction of that one by over 1,900 years.