Charts & Graphs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2017, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2017 07:36 PM by pablo.)
RE: Charts & Graphs
----------
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2017, 06:45 AM
[Image: 488x-1.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-04-2017, 07:09 AM
Next time anyone hears Trumplethinskin brag how the economy is doing better now that he has taken over remember this jobs growth chart. Since late 2010 job growth has been steady. And speaking of inheriting a mess like he says, notice what job growth looked like in early 2009 when Obama became president, it was atrocious. President Donald J. “Bitch & Whine” Trump doesn’t have a clue about any of this either.

[Image: MW-FJ985_jobs_g_20170407084154_MG.jpg?uu...1cc448aede]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
07-04-2017, 11:38 AM
[Image: 2017.01.17%20-%20Wapo%201_0.JPG]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
08-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Ever wonder what and how gerrymandering works?

Notice there are just as many pink as there are green dots, but based on the way the shapes are grouped the pink wins in 9 out of ten “districts”.

[Image: Gerry_615_double.png]

[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
09-04-2017, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2017 12:03 PM by Full Circle.)
You can’t fool Mother Nature, it’s getting warmer sooner.

[Image: cherry.png]

[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
18-04-2017, 10:18 PM
The collapse of the middle class.
"The differences between 1970 and 2015 are intense. At first, each distribution is more bell-shaped, with the majority of people in a middle income bracket – and by 2015, those people are “pushed” out towards the extremes as they either get richer or poorer.”
http://www.visualcapitalist.com/animatio...-s-cities/

[Image: income-distribution-usa-cities.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
18-04-2017, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2017 10:27 PM by Full Circle.)
The 100 Websites That Rule the Internet

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-04-2017, 11:50 PM
(18-04-2017 10:24 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The 100 Websites That Rule the Internet

Wow! I haven't even heard of the majority of those.

I use #1, #2 and #6 regularly.

#37 (MSN) because that what comes up when I open IE (or whatever it's called now).

Things like #49, #81 and #87 (news (if you count the DailyhateMail as news)) are by coincidence if someone posts a link on TTA.

And #60 (soundcloud) was where A2 and those Kentucky radio guys posted those interviews.

So actively 3; passively maybe 7; and the others not at all.

It's obvious that I'm missing out but I'm not sure if that's a bad thing.

Dodgy Consider

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-04-2017, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2017 07:15 AM by Full Circle.)
(18-04-2017 11:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-04-2017 10:24 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The 100 Websites That Rule the Internet

Wow! I haven't even heard of the majority of those.

I use #1, #2 and #6 regularly.

#37 (MSN) because that what comes up when I open IE (or whatever it's called now).

Things like #49, #81 and #87 (news (if you count the DailyhateMail as news)) are by coincidence if someone posts a link on TTA.

And #60 (soundcloud) was where A2 and those Kentucky radio guys posted those interviews.

So actively 3; passively maybe 7; and the others not at all.

It's obvious that I'm missing out but I'm not sure if that's a bad thing.

Dodgy Consider

I had heard of perhaps 50% of them. I went to one or two for the first time and thought WTF, really? Others are very good.

#16 Diply...Rolleyes

#86 Patch it is a news aggregator than can be personalized. Thumbsup

#89 123movies = free HD movies!

For sure I think you might like #51 instructure