01-11-2011, 03:26 PM
RE: Chat box.
Yeah. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2011, 03:30 PM
indeed it's a game. A game that has about 13 games in the series. It's all about giant robots and stuff but the beauty comes in the facct that you build your suit. SO many numbers and combinationsBig Grin enough replay value to last a lifetime.
here's videos of the latest game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnegNQJaT8M

It's been out for awhile. If you have an xbox or ps3 I suggest picking it up for about $20.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Giant robots... Tongue

I'm Halo/Mass Effect these days, and of course running my neck on forums.

01-11-2011, 03:42 PM
No games for this old fart. Even as a kid I was never really into them. There's a couple that I actually like watching though. My brother is a big gamer, and he usually plays some when I hang out at his place.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
01-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Halo you sayExclamation
You need a partner and or teacher?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
01-11-2011, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 03:52 PM by houseofcantor.)
(01-11-2011 03:43 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Halo you sayExclamation
You need a partner and or teacher?

What, Reach? Xbox Live? If 2 can be partners in a campaign set-up on the free version, that might be something to consider. I suck at the "unreal tournament" business, but more as a function of lack of practice than actual suckage.

If this is a doable state of affairs, maybe later. I got some running around to do right now. I'm EzkielsFolly btw. Big Grin
(01-11-2011 03:42 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  No games for this old fart. Even as a kid I was never really into them. There's a couple that I actually like watching though. My brother is a big gamer, and he usually plays some when I hang out at his place.

I like watching others play too. Watching others mess up makes my hand subliminally reach for the controller. Big Grin

01-11-2011, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 04:12 PM by Hamata k.)
I know the feeling. Watching someone ply ninja gaiden and have their ass handed to them on a silver plate causes unbearable pain in me. Quesitns like "why an dhow are you so bad" and "that wasn't even a hard enemy!". Painful. Gives me shivers.

and yes I can help in campaign and online. few can keep up with someone of my calibur.

You mean that you have silver and not gold by saying "free version"?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
01-11-2011, 05:17 PM
(01-11-2011 03:54 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I know the feeling. Watching someone ply ninja gaiden and have their ass handed to them on a silver plate causes unbearable pain in me. Quesitns like "why an dhow are you so bad" and "that wasn't even a hard enemy!". Painful. Gives me shivers.

and yes I can help in campaign and online. few can keep up with someone of my calibur.

You mean that you have silver and not gold by saying "free version"?

Yeah. And EzekielsFolly maybe gold identity on silver account - it may not work, I'm wondering, cause I had "free trial of gold" and played some 3 to get my ass handed to me in the "unreal tournament" business. Tongue

01-11-2011, 05:45 PM
I managed to find a 2 day pass for gold. I'm sure I have more around here somewhere.....the 2 day pass is yours if you want it

NEW AND IMPROVED!