Chat box.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2011, 09:30 AM
RE: Chat box.
(03-11-2011 09:20 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Nah.
Red was the absolute best.
I conquered that game

Don't get me wrong I conquered Red but on Silver I went beyond conquering. I destroyed everyone with complete ease.

I liked that you could get Mew on Red though.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 09:36 AM

(03-11-2011 09:30 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I liked that you could get Mew on Red though.

I fucking love Mew!
One of my favorite Pokemon actually.
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 03:04 PM
HEY! Everyone knows that dunsparce is the best pokemon ever...

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
03-11-2011, 03:23 PM
(03-11-2011 03:04 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  HEY! Everyone knows that dunsparce is the best pokemon ever...

I trained a dunsparce to some stupid high level once, just for a laugh (I was really bored).

It actually wasn't that bad. Learned ancientpower among other things.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
03-11-2011, 03:27 PM
.......you what? WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!/11111/1/1?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
03-11-2011, 03:29 PM
(03-11-2011 03:27 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  .......you what? WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!/11111/1/1?

I was really bored Big Grin.

Best
Worst
03-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Yes because being bored= complete insanity. I refuse to even catch that thing. Train a pinsir or something.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
03-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Pokemon make Game Boy eternal...

I'm no expert, but I had a coupla weeks of enjoyment stealing someone's Game Boy back in '99.

Mew is complicated... what's that bird? It's common, but it'll kick some ass as if "ass-kicking" is evolved functionality from dinosaur...

I had Assassin's Creed on my PC, I'm thinking it didn't have the sack to play that game - cause I did, like, nothing; which was cool enough to think there's gonna be some of that in the eventual Xbox library...

Not really WoW, not really D&D no morez - must be a mid-life crisis - as that used to be my only genre - know what i really like?

Vampires.

Some kinda Bloodlines shit would be me buying new...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2011, 03:59 PM
(03-11-2011 03:33 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Yes because being bored= complete insanity. I refuse to even catch that thing. Train a pinsir or something.

I wasn't looking for a strong pokemon, I wanted to train something everyone thought was shit just to see if it came good, even though I new it probably wouldn't.

Thinking back I think I tried the same thing with an unown once but gave up when I realised it doesn't learn any new moves Big Grin.

Best
Worst
04-11-2011, 07:19 PM
So where's our chatty Justice Troll?

One thing I know, I'm gonna hafta buy a better headset if I wanna learn to be a better Master Chief...

And kids are such punks. Tongue

Talking smack about this dusty old fuck cause I only had 2 kills in Slayer... was up to 7 when I left, ya young whippersnappers!

When yer a dusty old fuck, muscle memory lacks youthful fluidity - tell me I don't know how to play Halo, someone might get skool'd. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user