Chat box.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2011, 07:46 PM
RE: Chat box.
Not exactly in the center of topic but definitely within the outer circle, I played on the Nintendo 3ds earlier today and while it was neat for a few seconds I can see why it is beginning to lose Nintendo money. Just another gimmick by the weakest game company this side of pokeville. The only thing they are good at anymore is mobile gaming and they definitely screwed the pooch with the 3ds. Oh and the wii is awful. Point of fact.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
04-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Sounds like the Xbox is better than Wii. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
04-11-2011, 09:07 PM
For sure. I miss my 360 more than any of my other systems. It beat my ps3 for games and the wii is just a waste of time. I'm glad I got rid of them all but I have a pang of regret every now and then especially when games like red dead redemption come out or fallout new Vegas or la noire or gears 3 ho hum. But I feel redeemed everytime I learn how to Rock out a new way on guitar or I write something that diesnt make me bury my head in shame. Plus you know more time for the Fam and all that. Auto correct tried auto correcting fam with FSM. Too funny.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
04-11-2011, 09:10 PM
..............really? You're missing out on so much information and life lessons.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
04-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Family? I heard about that stuff - that's why I'm moving back to Worcester. There's some peeps think they knew me before my Gwynnies... now, how is that possible when I know Gwyneth Paltrow created the universe?

They must be fundies. Big Grin

04-11-2011, 11:53 PM
you're going to shoot me for this but.....Who is this person you keep speaking about?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
05-11-2011, 06:52 AM
(04-11-2011 11:53 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  you're going to shoot me for this but.....Who is this person you keep speaking about?

It's a convert! Big Grin

Lemme tell you about Gwyneth Paltrow... nah, she's an actress. Played Pepper Potts in Iron Man... usually plays in chick flicks or art films nobody actually watches. All I know about her is she is sweet and adorable and I am totally her bitch. Big Grin

But I've met a whole bunch of people who can't stand her or never heard of her. Back in 2000 I was found guilty of having a life without purpose - that's a crime in America (My official record says I was once convicted of cocaine distribution - I had a coupla tabs of acid, but they could not convict because I knew the fink, so we made a deal. Possession of 12 hits of four-way Rosicrucians is actually Conspiracy to overthrow the United States Government - a buddy of mine paid 'em 250 bucks - did no time for that stunt. That's my story about "official" in America)

I chose to do three and a half 'cause I wasn't doing anything else. Drew that girl. Remade the universe in her image. Gotta love America. Tongue

05-11-2011, 12:39 PM
At the start I was like

"I understand what he's talking about!"

But then I was like

"MY MIND IS FULL OF FUCK!"

NEW AND IMPROVED!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
05-11-2011, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 11:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-11-2011 12:39 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  At the start I was like

"I understand what he's talking about!"

But then I was like

"MY MIND IS FULL OF FUCK!"

And all is right with the world. That's how it should be. That tension between "I understand" and "MY MIND IS FULL OF FUCK" is universal. Just roll with it, that's what the rest of us do. Wink

(05-11-2011 06:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Possession of 12 hits of four-way Rosicrucians is actually Conspiracy to overthrow the United States Government

Well that very well might be true, but seems like you could've invoked the "personal use" defense and at least avoided distribution charges. If they challenged that defense you could just eat all 48 tabs at once and show them what Gwyneth Paltrow really looks like once and for all.

(05-11-2011 06:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Back in 2000 I was found guilty of having a life without purpose - that's a crime in America ...

Not a crime. You just gotta have a trust fund. You'd've been alright having a life without a purpose if you had a trust fund.

P.S. They don't really care whether or not you believe your life actually has a purpose, they just care that you pretend to believe that your life actually has a purpose so you don't rile the other sheep. ... The other sheep getting riled is what they're really worried about.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-11-2011, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 02:35 PM by houseofcantor.)
(05-11-2011 09:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not a crime. You just gotta have a trust fund. You'd've been alright having a life without a purpose if you had a trust fund.

That's awesome. I mighta lost Hamata K because I have "issues" and as a writer I must anticipate reader. Things I take issue with are "real" and "truth," like thusly-

ellenjanuary my real name. That ID crap is crap. Wink

It is true I have never been caught with cocaine.
It is true my record shows a charge of intent to distribute class b (cocaine.)
Huh? Yeah, exactly. LSD class a. Fuckers. Tongue
(05-11-2011 09:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well that very well might be true, but seems like you could've invoked the "personal use" defense and at least avoided distribution charges. If they challenged that defense you could just eat all 48 tabs at once and show them what Gwyneth Paltrow really looks like once and for all.

Made the front page of the local rag - 7 of 'em. The "official" charge was seven hits... yeah, right. Fucking America. Big Grin