Cheap assed shit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2011, 07:56 PM
RE: Cheap assed shit.
Johnny Cantor can't be that crazy. He has good taste in women and music. That's really all that matters in another dude, isn't it? And while I wish he would subtract 1 from 4 and tune into the true Trine, he seems to have his reasons for sticking with the Quad. Must be a YHWH thing.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm going to be honest with you, Cantor, I can't understand 99% of what you say. The first time I saw one of your posts, I thought you were a looney Undecided.
01-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Don't be a woose HoC!Wink

You know you can hand it out too,if you want to.

If some (many?) of your threads sound oblique to participants it may be the inadequacy of linguistics to convey beyond the limitations of logic.
You may be treading the very fine line between science and mysticism.

As a non mathematician I certainly have problems, especially when I read that in some cases 2+ 2 may not equal 4. No I did'nt get it from you!
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post
02-12-2011, 08:17 AM
It's wuss, Woof. Wink

Ain't a pity party, ain't a roast; was an attempt to find referent; now I'm thinking it was in response to the Revelations math I did. That shit was joyful accident, peeps gonna hafta deal. If a post inspires crazy thought, I'm going to record it; it shows a causal link the poster may be able to appreciate

If nothing else, posting here as I do clears my conception and tests my morality. That was the prime directive in coming here, atheist morality; I keep hammering this prototype into shape, someday I'll have a utility to share. Morality gets to be magic, gets to be kick-ass cool. I had that one wrong for forty-two years. Now that i got zero-state, it offends my morality to be accused of not contributing...

I'm contributing to lunacy, and amusement, and naive philosophy; but I don't wanna contribute to anybody's lack of enjoyment. Then there's that dang Gwynnies; that girl wanting me to take the inertia from the coming economic collapse and channel it into technological emergence all by my onesies... Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-12-2011, 09:12 AM
Hey, I finally grasped the zero-state thing!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-12-2011, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 04:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-12-2011 08:17 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I keep hammering this prototype into shape, someday I'll have a utility to share. ... I'm contributing to lunacy, and amusement, and naive philosophy; but I don't wanna contribute to anybody's lack of enjoyment.

You can keep hammering that prototype if you want HoC, but you already have more than enough utility to share. And you have no chance of contributing to my lack of enjoyment, brother. It's just not in you.

(02-12-2011 09:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hey, I finally grasped the zero-state thing!

That took you a while, Hellbound Preacher.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-12-2011, 06:31 PM
(02-12-2011 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That took you a while, Hellbound Preacher.

Dude, it took me 46 years to figure out there's no God. I'd say deciphering one of HoC's regular obsessions after only 3 weeks is pretty good work on my part!

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-12-2011, 08:22 PM
(02-12-2011 06:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That took you a while, Hellbound Preacher.

Dude, it took me 46 years to figure out there's no God. I'd say deciphering one of HoC's regular obsessions after only 3 weeks is pretty good work on my part!

Yup.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-12-2011, 12:49 AM
HoC, he did the same thing to me. He gave me a negative for:

Quote:While he's polite, he won't engage in rational discussion.

Which is total crap. If I'm not making the obvious joke then I am exhausting myself with as much rational discussion as I can muster. I hadn't responded to him because *gasp* I was celebrating my anniversary with my wife and wasn't sitting at home on the computer.

Dude's trigger happy.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
03-12-2011, 04:41 AM
(03-12-2011 12:49 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  HoC, he did the same thing to me. He gave me a negative for:

Quote:While he's polite, he won't engage in rational discussion.

Which is total crap. If I'm not making the obvious joke then I am exhausting myself with as much rational discussion as I can muster. I hadn't responded to him because *gasp* I was celebrating my anniversary with my wife and wasn't sitting at home on the computer.

Dude's trigger happy.
Cannot say I like the reputation feature. Positive reputation I find embarrassing, negative reputation just pisses me off. Wink

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post