Cheap assed shit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2011, 07:29 AM
RE: Cheap assed shit.
(03-12-2011 12:49 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  HoC, he did the same thing to me. He gave me a negative for:

Quote:While he's polite, he won't engage in rational discussion.

Which is total crap. If I'm not making the obvious joke then I am exhausting myself with as much rational discussion as I can muster. I hadn't responded to him because *gasp* I was celebrating my anniversary with my wife and wasn't sitting at home on the computer.

Dude's trigger happy.

You sound offended, but aren't you "unoffendable"? Undecided

As I have said in other posts, you won't engage beyond stating that you have a belief and describing it. You don't discuss evidence, your beliefs are unquestionable.

Trigger happy? I don't think that two negative comments on reputation after reading many posts and participating in several discussions qualifies. YMMV.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2011, 08:18 AM
(03-12-2011 07:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-12-2011 12:49 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  HoC, he did the same thing to me. He gave me a negative for:

Which is total crap. If I'm not making the obvious joke then I am exhausting myself with as much rational discussion as I can muster. I hadn't responded to him because *gasp* I was celebrating my anniversary with my wife and wasn't sitting at home on the computer.

Dude's trigger happy.

As I have said in other posts, you won't engage beyond stating that you have a belief and describing it. You don't discuss evidence, your beliefs are unquestionable.

Trigger happy? I don't think that two negative comments on reputation after reading many posts and participating in several discussions qualifies. YMMV.

You need to look up the definition of "offend". Getting annoyed with someone's actions isn't being offended.

I called you "trigger happy" because I felt like you jumped to the negative rating prematurely and that your claims about my rationality were unjust.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
05-12-2011, 11:03 AM
LOL OP is mad because he got negged.

[Image: srscat_large.jpg?1301419272]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
05-12-2011, 12:50 PM
(05-12-2011 08:18 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Dude's trigger happy.

You need to look up the definition of "offend". Getting annoyed with someone's actions isn't being offended.

I called you "trigger happy" because I felt like you jumped to the negative rating prematurely and that your claims about my rationality were unjust.

I don't need to look up the definition - I said you sounded offended. If you're not, fine.
I have made no claims about your rationality. I said you wouldn't engage in rational discussion, that you stated your beliefs, said they were true and wouldn't discuss that.

05-12-2011, 06:25 PM
I am very happy to announce my reputation of '-1'.
(03-12-2011 12:49 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  While intelligent and capable of civil conversation, I believe he refuses to accept others beliefs and shuns the fact that someone thinks differently than him.

This is an interesting take when all I did was ask for evidence. I know perfectly well that others think differently.

I certainly see that you believe some things, but I absolutely refuse to accept other peoples' beliefs as reality without evidence.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Where is all this reputation focus coming from? I enjoy laughing at the reputation thing. Just like before the likes were hidden I reveled in seeing what things I said were really liked. Now it's a bit too bothersome. I'm an exhibitionist and embarrassment is like crack.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 4 users Like Lilith Pride's post
05-12-2011, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 10:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-12-2011 08:18 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Dude's trigger happy.

Goddam Gentlemen and Gwynnies, we are now officially in a panty fight. You want I should send you fellas some testosterone?

(03-12-2011 04:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Cannot say I like the reputation feature. Positive reputation I find embarrassing, negative reputation just pisses me off. Wink

Nah, it don't bother me, I mean who gives a shit? Not like you're gonna put it on your resume or CV. When we enabled this feature on a TRT forum I used to frequent we elected to only allow positive rep, no negative reps precisely to avoid these kind of panty fights. But then again, we all had plenty of testosterone. ... Don't make no nevermind neither way.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Please somebody give me a reputation! Dodgy
I haven't had a decent rep since high school hehe

Yeh, I know... I don't post a lot as I'm a busy lady but I am awesome, you can take my word for it. Confused

Yes, HoC is a complicated individual but very likeable Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
06-12-2011, 03:03 PM
One more time - the op was to classify a potential of error in my mathematics. I'm sure that is beyond the scope of some (germanyt Tongue) but the only thing that hurts my butt is sitting on a spike. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
06-12-2011, 08:33 PM
(05-12-2011 11:04 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Please somebody give me a reputation! Dodgy
I haven't had a decent rep since high school hehe

Yeh, I know... I don't post a lot as I'm a busy lady but I am awesome, you can take my word for it. Confused

Yes, HoC is a complicated individual but very likeable Big Grin

Best post of the day! Would love to rep you, but I'm apparently all repped out for the day. Confused

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My