Cheated

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: Cheated
(05-07-2013 02:18 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 02:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  Julius... The guy's making peace. I kinda agree that the response was... a little bit bizarre from my p.o.v. but they're trying to make it work. This is the support forum. i.e. where people come for advice and when they're feeling down. Just... I dunno say what you're gonna say but in a less confrontational way ?

I edited the post to remove the content to which you referred and made a not of it in the post. I did this because it seems as if you tried to remove the content earlier and it didn't take (at least from what I saw in my web browser).

Anyways...I see a lot of pain stories under the "Personal Issues and Support" topic and I find many of them quite emotionally moving. It troubles me to see people suffering so, and it was never my intention to discourage anyone from seeking help.

Julius

Wasn't me who edited Wink I always sign the shit I edit. And I think whoever did had the same problem - they kinda agreed with the stuff you said, felt it needed to be said, and felt that you'd said it with a degree of common sense but... just we need to be consistent with how we apply these rules about the support forum, hence some stuff which is considered likely to be taken the wrong way by the person requesting help might be edited... as little as we possibly can...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply