Check out this Fox News poll of fucking retards.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Check out this Fox News poll of fucking retards.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/election...ry-student

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Check out this Fox News poll of fucking retards.
Quote:Is President Obama a 'snob' for wanting higher education for every student?

No, Obama's remarks are being mischaracterized 7.74% (74 votes)

Yes, the president wants to force all students to be educated by liberal elitists 57.85% (553 votes)

He may be, but doesn't change the fact that an education is the most important thing we can give to our children 18.2% (174 votes)

Our students are losing ground globally, why are we even debating intentions? 16.21% (155 votes)

Fair and balanced

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
27-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Okay... I'll admit... I laughed at the results.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
27-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Somehow I'm surprised that Fox New's poll reflects the way that they report the news and the types of readers/viewers (fucking retards) they attract. Dodgy

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
27-02-2012, 03:13 PM
The biggest result is that only 7% basically said that the president is not a snob for this comment. WTF is wrong with people?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
27-02-2012, 03:15 PM
(27-02-2012 03:13 PM)germanyt Wrote:  The biggest result is that only 7% basically said that the president is not a snob for this comment. WTF is wrong with people?

I guess I'm a snob since I think higher education is a useful pursuit. Where can I pick up my elitist paycheck?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
27-02-2012, 03:18 PM
(27-02-2012 03:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-02-2012 03:13 PM)germanyt Wrote:  The biggest result is that only 7% basically said that the president is not a snob for this comment. WTF is wrong with people?

I guess I'm a snob since I think higher education is a useful pursuit. Where can I pick up my elitist paycheck?

There's a paycheck? Can I be elitist too!?

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
27-02-2012, 03:18 PM
(27-02-2012 03:18 PM)kineo Wrote:  

There's a paycheck? Can I be elitist too!?

Well it's my assumption. Aren't the elites the 1% with all the goods?

27-02-2012, 03:19 PM

Makes me worry for the future. When a president can say "I think everyone should go to college" and critics translate into "What a snob. He just wants to force kids to be taught by liberal elitists" we have a severe ideological and partisan problem.

-Mark Twain
[+] 5 users Like germanyt's post
27-02-2012, 03:21 PM
this can't be serious, what's wrong with higher education?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]