Check out this amazing box of chocolates my ex GF brought back for me from Austria.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2015, 09:29 PM
Check out this amazing box of chocolates my ex GF brought back for me from Austria.
All I can say is "WOW!" Smile

Ever tried these? They are amazing. Although I have only tried one so far. The one with the woman on it. I will have one per day. (at least I'll try to Wink )

[Image: 2015-08-17%2013.23.46_zpszcdjypya.jpg]

[Image: 2015-08-17%2013.22.55_zpsudggwujw.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Banjo's post
16-08-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Check out this amazing box of chocolates my ex GF brought back for me from Austria.
Yum! Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-08-2015, 09:38 PM
I know, right? Big Grin

Look, just one.

Must control myself...

[Image: 2015-08-17%2013.29.58_zpsfhgjcdgo.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-08-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Check out this amazing box of chocolates my ex GF brought back for me from Austria.
Tongue
(16-08-2015 09:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I know, right? Big Grin

Look, just one.

Must control myself...

[Image: 2015-08-17%2013.29.58_zpsfhgjcdgo.jpg]

Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-08-2015, 09:41 PM
OK back to practicing! Big Grin

Banjo.
16-08-2015, 09:45 PM
Europeans know their chocolate. It's can be expensive, especially here in the States, but tastes amazing if you've grown up on Mars and Nestle products. They're the fucking luxury cars of exquisite sweets, in comparison to our minivans of modernity; mass produced for taste-buds of the lowest common denominator.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-08-2015, 09:52 PM
(16-08-2015 09:45 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Europeans know their chocolate. It's can be expensive, especially here in the States, but tastes amazing if you've grown up on Mars and Nestle products. They're the fucking luxury cars of exquisite sweets, in comparison to our minivans of modernity; mass produced for taste-buds of the lowest common denominator.

Yeah same in Australia.

I just quickly tuned a snare drum to take my mind off them. Smile

All ready for Friday night.....

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-08-2015, 09:57 PM
EK with the chocolate-poetry.

Who'd'ah thunkit?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
16-08-2015, 10:08 PM
(16-08-2015 09:57 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  EK with the chocolate-poetry.

Who'd'ah thunkit?

I have a sweet tooth the relative size of Texas. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-08-2015, 10:58 PM
(16-08-2015 09:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Check out this amazing box of chocolates my ex GF brought back for me from Austria.

Title fixed. Evil_monster

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post