Check out this hydrogen Mercedes. Awesome video of it with 'invisibility cloak'.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Check out this hydrogen Mercedes. Awesome video of it with 'invisibility cloak'.
(23-03-2012 11:35 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 09:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  60k for water running car? So in the next 10000 miles I would spend how much on gas?

Here is some quick figures... I spend approximately 100$ a month for gas. I spend more, but let's say a 100$ That gives me ... quick calculating ... 45.45 liters of gas, which is 12 gallons. My car can go 100km with 7.7 liters, that is 36.7 mpg (miles per gallon). That means I need around 276 gallons of petrol to go 10000 miles (1038 liters), and that brings me to around 2000$.

If I were to spend only 100& a month for gas, that would mean that in the next 20 months I would spend around 2000$ on gas alone. That is not counting my field trips in nature, on festivals, visiting my friends in distant towns... So in the next 20 months I would at least double that amount of fuel with all the extra driving, bringing me closer to 4000$, than 2000$.

Or, with this Mercedes it would be 0, as in ZERO $. To completely pay of this car I would need to drive it for ... what ... some 10-15 years maybe? I think this is not only great, but the best thing ever made. EDIT: Hmmm, now I've seen it runs on hydrogen, not water, not YET. So they now need to work on a technology get free hydrogen from water, without it, this whole technology is bullshiting as well as all others.

You should all be aware that this is still new technology, it is still expensive and not that well engineered as it can be in the next 5-10 years. So, it will become cheaper, yet better. And as stated, this is a Mercedes, so when some less expensive brand makes this same thing in the near future, you can expect that car to pay of itself in the first 5-10 years top. Pay of itself only with no fuel expenses. Now, you just watch how they (the oil companies) will try to prove this to be too expensive to mass produce, too dangerous for XY reasons, all sorts of lies....
There is no such thing as free energy, fossil fuels are about as close as you can get because all you have to do is pump it out of the ground. Hydrogen isn't free, nor is the process of extracting it from water. It takes energy to extract the hydrogen from the water, so unless we use renewable energy to do so it only solves 1 of the 2 problems.

Your car will never run on water, sorry. Most hydrogen cars use hydrogen fuel cells to produce electricity to run an electric motor. The process is quite efficient, so there is no leftover energy to convert water to hydrogen. If you were to instead burn the hydrogen in the combustion engine, then this might be a possibility. However, you lost the efficiency of the electric engine so I doubt you would actually gain anything.

In the last decade the cost of manufacturing fuel cells has dropped 80%, assuming mass manufacturing. In 2010 the DoE estimates the cost of mass manufacturing fuel cells to be about $51/kW. US. Department of Energy's 2012 goal of $30 USD/kW would achieve closer parity with internal combustion engines for automotive applications, allowing a 100 kW fuel cell to be produced for $3000. (100 kW is about 134 hp)

Atm the electric car is just superior for the needs of the average motorist. However, the future will likely be in the hydrogen cars, which gives people the same flexible mobility they enjoy today.

(23-03-2012 09:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  I just remembers something now and I just spend an hour searching, but can not found it anymore, they have hidden it, as always. I once was in possession of an old article made about Shell-GM car that could go 1000 miles or something like that with 1 gallon of petrol. The idea was that Shell and GM (if I remember it correctly) wanted to show how fuel efficient a car can be, they have done it, then they have disassembled it and left it to rust. I have no idea about the characteristics of the motor, but the car was big, as all the cars were in the 1954! Yes, that is right, they did that 60 years ago. Do not think that companies like Toyota can not make Prius use 1/3 of it's current consumption, but they are not allowed to do that, because the oil spins the world of money. Actually, Prius is not a fuel efficient car, my old 1986 Opel Kaddet D 1.6 diesel was using 1/3 less fuel than brand new Toyota Prius, so all this is just bullshit marketing. Top gear once did a test with BMW M3 and Toyota Prius, showing how a BMW can spend less than Toyota.

Thats just some ridiculous conspiracy theory. If a car company possessed such technology, hell even a 100 mpg car, they would completely dominate the car market overnight.

(23-03-2012 09:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badoMjA_rW0

I so hate this Prius shit and Clarckson has explained it perfectly. It does more damage to the environment than a Land Rover Discovery. So sad, so sad right now, I gotta go smoke myself to death and drive a normal petrol car... First drive, then smoke, of course...
Big Grin
Electric cars become far more efficient at higher speeds. Its not meant to be on a race track.
Also the m3 was driven behind the prius, thus drafting and reducing drag.

As far as the inefficiency manufacturing process, well thats to be expected considering how infantile the business is. However, there is a good deal of transportation involved in any car that is manufactured. Its a terribly inefficient system, but one we exploit due to the cheap cost of fossil fuels.

Simply put that was not science, that was a farce from an obviously bias source.

It is Fox News. Of course it's biased.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2012, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 04:39 AM by Filox.)
RE: Check out this hydrogen Mercedes. Awesome video of it with 'invisibility cloak'.
Yeah, I just went out here too quickly, until I realised we are talking about HYDROGEN, not WATER, I have already written most of my post, so I felt bad to delete it. As it is always with my posts, I like to exaggerate things, but I always think that you will feel my nervous "touch" in my posts...

Anyway, you said that the that old car that can run forever with one gallon of petrol was a conspiracy? Guess again, because Filox does not lie!!

Quote: 1959 Opel P1

The subject of countless interviews for television, radio, film and
print, this is the world-famous and world-renowned Opel Experimental
prototype which holds the world record to date for a gasoline-powered
vehicle of its size and only mild modification from the original stock
pushrod engine. This 1959 Opel achieved over 376 miles per gallon in
Wood River, Illinois, in 1973!!

Featured in the Guinness Book of World Records as well as many
publications (several of which accompany this car), it had been hidden
from the public at the Talladega Motor Museum where is laid to waste for
decades. Still clad in its original livery, it is functioning today and
would make any collector, museum, special-interest hobbyist or
institution proud.

One of the most significant and milestone vehicles of all time, this
petroleum-driven vehicle has held the worlds’ record for more than 35
YEARS. Please read the attached press release and contact us if you
require additional information.
http://www.opel-p1.nl/custom/testcar/Shell%20Opel.htm

"Now you can suck it, you can suck it, and you can suck it. You can all SUCK IT!!"

Big Grin

This is the proof how the technologies are hidden, how they do not want to make a car that spends no fuel. This is a car from 1959!! How in the hell can they not make even more fuel efficient cars today then? Why the hell can no hydrogen or hybrid car come even close to these numbers? Why? Do you think it is too expensive, or that the oil industry does not allow things like this to be mass produced? I always look for the most simple solution, and in this case, oil lobbies are the most simple explanation.

They can all suck it with their "new and improved" technologies. They ALL lie!

Here, more quotes from Shell originally.

Quote: Shell writes
of their achievements: 49.73 MPG around 1939; 149.95 MPG with a 1947
Studebaker in 1949; 244.35 MPG with a 1959 Fiat 600 in 1968; 376.59 MPG with a
1959 Opel in 1973
Just look at the years, and then try to figure out how much have we impoved all the technology from that time, yet our cars have not been more fuel efficient... Or very little.

Of course, this is the rest of the story, the second part, the other side of the coin, but the fact remains that it was made over 35 years ago and that with today's technology, we could be doing at least double the mileage we are doing...

http://www.race-cardrivers.com/Shell%20Opel.htm

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-03-2012, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 07:47 AM by germanyt.)
(28-03-2012 04:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah, I just went out here too quickly, until I realised we are talking about HYDROGEN, not WATER, I have already written most of my post, so I felt bad to delete it. As it is always with my posts, I like to exaggerate things, but I always think that you will feel my nervous "touch" in my posts...

Anyway, you said that the that old car that can run forever with one gallon of petrol was a conspiracy? Guess again, because Filox does not lie!!

Quote: 1959 Opel P1

The subject of countless interviews for television, radio, film and
print, this is the world-famous and world-renowned Opel Experimental
prototype which holds the world record to date for a gasoline-powered
vehicle of its size and only mild modification from the original stock
pushrod engine. This 1959 Opel achieved over 376 miles per gallon in
Wood River, Illinois, in 1973!!

Featured in the Guinness Book of World Records as well as many
publications (several of which accompany this car), it had been hidden
from the public at the Talladega Motor Museum where is laid to waste for
decades. Still clad in its original livery, it is functioning today and
would make any collector, museum, special-interest hobbyist or
institution proud.

One of the most significant and milestone vehicles of all time, this
petroleum-driven vehicle has held the worlds’ record for more than 35
YEARS. Please read the attached press release and contact us if you
require additional information.

"Now you can suck it, you can suck it, and you can suck it. You can all SUCK IT!!"

Big Grin

This is the proof how the technologies are hidden, how they do not want to make a car that spends no fuel. This is a car from 1959!! How in the hell can they not make even more fuel efficient cars today then? Why the hell can no hydrogen or hybrid car come even close to these numbers? Why? Do you think it is too expensive, or that the oil industry does not allow things like this to be mass produced? I always look for the most simple solution, and in this case, oil lobbies are the most simple explanation.

Quote: Shell writes
of their achievements: 49.73 MPG around 1939; 149.95 MPG with a 1947
Studebaker in 1949; 244.35 MPG with a 1959 Fiat 600 in 1968; 376.59 MPG with a
1959 Opel in 1973
Just look at the years, and then try to figure out how much have we impoved all the technology from that time, yet our cars have not been more fuel efficient... Or very little.

Of course, this is the rest of the story, the second part, the other side of the coin, but the fact remains that it was made over 35 years ago and that with today's technology, we could be doing at least double the mileage we are doing...

It's quite simple man. The NHTSA along with numerous bills passed by the federal government (EPA) have restricted the emissions that vehicles can produce as well as safety features a vehicle must have. If you look at a compact car from 20 years ago and one from today. Take a 1990 Toyota Corolla and a 2012 Corolla. The new one is like a foot longer and half a foot wider than the old one. The reason is that doors and body panels have to include a certain amount of safety built into the frame and body of the car. This has drastically increased the weight of vehicles in the past 25 years. Manufacturers are doing everything they can to overcome this with light weight materials but it only goes so far with current product design. The other big thing is emissions. Are you aware that the 2012 Ford F-250 w/ 6.7L diesel engine gets about 22 MPG from the factory on the highway (unloaded)? If you remove the federally required exaust system and replace the intake with a more free flow one the same truck with get over 30 MPG. Take 1000 lbs out of it and it'll jump another 25% and that diesel engine will be pushing 40 MPGs. So basically, the reason our cars don't get the same gas mileage they used to is because of government. If you stop by the new car lot and see a sticker price that makes you crap your pants you can thank Uncle Sam.

Also, I can assure you that no company is holding back on technology that would get us to 100+ MPG. If a car company had it they would release it and totally own market share in that car's class.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
28-03-2012, 07:46 AM
(27-03-2012 10:52 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  pfft, wake me up when it runs on a banana peel and can travel in time.

Smartass.jpg

Wake up, buttercup! Bio-degradable fuel! Everything travels forward in time!

28-03-2012, 08:29 AM
OK, bio fuel, I can make it for free at my home, but will you pay the penalty for using unregistered fuel in your car without paying taxes first? The government is stopping us anyway they can, every government want us to buy more fuel, it is the prime source of getting the money from people. That is why my Toyota Auris wights 1300+ kilograms and thus, instead of being super economical city car, it is very thirsty and spends more fuel than I could have ever imagined, since I was used to driving old Opel diesel from 1986, that baby used HALF of fuel brand new Toyota uses. I call all that BULLSHIT! And it all comes back to my first statement, somebody is stopping all of us from having cars that go for nothing because it is not in their interest. Who is they? The government, oil companies, World Bank... Pick one, or all of them, the list goes on. Conspiracy freak? I only wish that was the case here...

-Hunter S. Thompson
28-03-2012, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 08:43 AM by germanyt.)
(28-03-2012 08:29 AM)Filox Wrote:  OK, bio fuel, I can make it for free at my home, but will you pay the penalty for using unregistered fuel in your car without paying taxes first? The government is stopping us anyway they can, every government want us to buy more fuel, it is the prime source of getting the money from people. That is why my Toyota Auris wights 1300+ kilograms and thus, instead of being super economical city car, it is very thirsty and spends more fuel than I could have ever imagined, since I was used to driving old Opel diesel from 1986, that baby used HALF of fuel brand new Toyota uses. I call all that BULLSHIT! And it all comes back to my first statement, somebody is stopping all of us from having cars that go for nothing because it is not in their interest. Who is they? The government, oil companies, World Bank... Pick one, or all of them, the list goes on. Conspiracy freak? I only wish that was the case here...

Plenty of people here make bio diesel from new and used cooking oil. As for your theory I'd say the oil companies play a pretty big part in it. They spend lots of money lobbying for legislation that works in their favor. But I don't think it's a consipracy. We just need to begin education on the matter at a young age so that kids turning 18ish will purchase Chevy Volts as their first car instead of Silverados. Once the cost of hybrid and electric motors comes down and the infrastructure is complete for them (mall/grocery store charging stations) they will be much more practical and we will trickle our way down to completely non petroleum based fuels.
[Image: 0908_8l_01_z+2008_ford_f450+08_ford_f450_super_duty.jpg]

I know a guy with a truck very similar to this one. He's turning almost 900 HP and over 1200 ft. lbs of torque and he gets 35 MPG hwy.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
28-03-2012, 08:57 AM
My god, thats some HUGE truck. What does he use it for? Transporting the Moon every now and then?

And I never said this was a conspiracy, I think it is a well known fact, but people are like sheep and do not want to listen. Why is it that every diesel engine is a few thousand Euros more expensive than the same car with the same size of motor, only petrol? I am sure that today, the production of those engines costs the same. Why do I have to pay more expensive registration every year for a diesel, than petrol? My country tells me that it is because of environment and that diesel pollutes more, but that was 30 years ago, today diesel engines pollute LESS than petrol cars. This is, of course different from country to country, but this kind of pattern is everywhere where oil is involved.

If I start producing free biodiesel for myself, and the police sees me do it, I will get a ticket, because I have skipped paying the gas taxes to the state. Because in the price of the gas all sorts of government taxes are included... The list goes on and on...

-Hunter S. Thompson
28-03-2012, 09:01 AM
(28-03-2012 08:57 AM)Filox Wrote:  My god, thats some HUGE truck. What does he use it for? Transporting the Moon every now and then?

And I never said this was a conspiracy, I think it is a well known fact, but people are like sheep and do not want to listen. Why is it that every diesel engine is a few thousand Euros more expensive than the same car with the same size of motor, only petrol? I am sure that today, the production of those engines costs the same. Why do I have to pay more expensive registration every year for a diesel, than petrol? My country tells me that it is because of environment and that diesel pollutes more, but that was 30 years ago, today diesel engines pollute LESS than petrol cars. This is, of course different from country to country, but this kind of pattern is everywhere where oil is involved.

If I start producing free biodiesel for myself, and the police sees me do it, I will get a ticket, because I have skipped paying the gas taxes to the state. Because in the price of the gas all sorts of government taxes are included... The list goes on and on...

We can't even get diesel passenger cars here. We get the VW TDi models but for whatever reason other companies don't bring them here. Even US car companies make very durable, high mileage diesels for overseas markets and still don't have them here. WTF?

And the guy I know with the truck does a few things. Nothing that requires a truck like it (a half ton truck woudl probably be fine for him) but it just looks so damn cool.

-Mark Twain
28-03-2012, 09:36 AM
(28-03-2012 08:29 AM)Filox Wrote:  OK, bio fuel, I can make it for free at my home, but will you pay the penalty for using unregistered fuel in your car without paying taxes first? The government is stopping us anyway they can, every government want us to buy more fuel, it is the prime source of getting the money from people. That is why my Toyota Auris wights 1300+ kilograms and thus, instead of being super economical city car, it is very thirsty and spends more fuel than I could have ever imagined, since I was used to driving old Opel diesel from 1986, that baby used HALF of fuel brand new Toyota uses. I call all that BULLSHIT! And it all comes back to my first statement, somebody is stopping all of us from having cars that go for nothing because it is not in their interest. Who is they? The government, oil companies, World Bank... Pick one, or all of them, the list goes on. Conspiracy freak? I only wish that was the case here...
I trust you are not directing that at me, because I was not serious.

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
28-03-2012, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 12:51 PM by Antirepublican.)
(28-03-2012 07:40 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 04:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah, I just went out here too quickly, until I realised we are talking about HYDROGEN, not WATER, I have already written most of my post, so I felt bad to delete it. As it is always with my posts, I like to exaggerate things, but I always think that you will feel my nervous "touch" in my posts...

Big Grin

It's quite simple man. The NHTSA along with numerous bills passed by the federal government (EPA) have restricted the emissions that vehicles can produce as well as safety features a vehicle must have. If you look at a compact car from 20 years ago and one from today. Take a 1990 Toyota Corolla and a 2012 Corolla. The new one is like a foot longer and half a foot wider than the old one. The reason is that doors and body panels have to include a certain amount of safety built into the frame and body of the car. This has drastically increased the weight of vehicles in the past 25 years. Manufacturers are doing everything they can to overcome this with light weight materials but it only goes so far with current product design. The other big thing is emissions. Are you aware that the 2012 Ford F-250 w/ 6.7L diesel engine gets about 22 MPG from the factory on the highway (unloaded)? If you remove the federally required exaust system and replace the intake with a more free flow one the same truck with get over 30 MPG. Take 1000 lbs out of it and it'll jump another 25% and that diesel engine will be pushing 40 MPGs. So basically, the reason our cars don't get the same gas mileage they used to is because of government. If you stop by the new car lot and see a sticker price that makes you crap your pants you can thank Uncle Sam.

Also, I can assure you that no company is holding back on technology that would get us to 100+ MPG. If a car company had it they would release it and totally own market share in that car's class.
What are you talking about? The weight of vehicles has decreased significantly with the new alloys on the market. Cars used to only be made out of steel, and more steel. It also seems like an exaggeration to claim they have all gotten longer. You are picking a very specific time in history, right after a major oil crisis, when the design of cars became much more compact.

According to my quick google search,
2012 Corolla = 2800 lb curb weight
1980 Corolla = 3000 lb curb weight

Also, weight of vehicles doesn't have a lot to do with Highway fuel efficiency. Once you get up to speed, the aerodynamics of the car is far far more important than how much it weighs.

Quote: My god, thats some HUGE truck. What does he use it for? Transporting the Moon every now and then?

A lot of rednecks down south buy huge trucks like that just to drive around. They don't work on a farm, nor ever have to pull loads, or even haul off their trash to the dump. They just buy them because they think they look 'cool'.

Rednecks and trucks go together like mustard and hotdogs.

I always heard that diesel trucks cost more to make/fix, than gasoline. However, I just heard that from some rednecks so don't put to much weight into it. Personally I think they cost more because there is less demand for them, because they cost more. Odd how that works, sort of like green technology.
(23-03-2012 11:35 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 09:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  60k for water running car? So in the next 10000 miles I would spend how much on gas?

Here is some quick figures... I spend approximately 100$ a month for gas. I spend more, but let's say a 100$ That gives me ... quick calculating ... 45.45 liters of gas, which is 12 gallons. My car can go 100km with 7.7 liters, that is 36.7 mpg (miles per gallon). That means I need around 276 gallons of petrol to go 10000 miles (1038 liters), and that brings me to around 2000$.

If I were to spend only 100& a month for gas, that would mean that in the next 20 months I would spend around 2000$ on gas alone. That is not counting my field trips in nature, on festivals, visiting my friends in distant towns... So in the next 20 months I would at least double that amount of fuel with all the extra driving, bringing me closer to 4000$, than 2000$.

Or, with this Mercedes it would be 0, as in ZERO $. To completely pay of this car I would need to drive it for ... what ... some 10-15 years maybe? I think this is not only great, but the best thing ever made. EDIT: Hmmm, now I've seen it runs on hydrogen, not water, not YET. So they now need to work on a technology get free hydrogen from water, without it, this whole technology is bullshiting as well as all others.

You should all be aware that this is still new technology, it is still expensive and not that well engineered as it can be in the next 5-10 years. So, it will become cheaper, yet better. And as stated, this is a Mercedes, so when some less expensive brand makes this same thing in the near future, you can expect that car to pay of itself in the first 5-10 years top. Pay of itself only with no fuel expenses. Now, you just watch how they (the oil companies) will try to prove this to be too expensive to mass produce, too dangerous for XY reasons, all sorts of lies....
There is no such thing as free energy, fossil fuels are about as close as you can get because all you have to do is pump it out of the ground. Hydrogen isn't free, nor is the process of extracting it from water. It takes energy to extract the hydrogen from the water, so unless we use renewable energy to do so it only solves 1 of the 2 problems.

Your car will never run on water, sorry. Most hydrogen cars use hydrogen fuel cells to produce electricity to run an electric motor. The process is quite efficient, so there is no leftover energy to convert water to hydrogen. If you were to instead burn the hydrogen in the combustion engine, then this might be a possibility. However, you lost the efficiency of the electric engine so I doubt you would actually gain anything.

In the last decade the cost of manufacturing fuel cells has dropped 80%, assuming mass manufacturing. In 2010 the DoE estimates the cost of mass manufacturing fuel cells to be about $51/kW. US. Department of Energy's 2012 goal of $30 USD/kW would achieve closer parity with internal combustion engines for automotive applications, allowing a 100 kW fuel cell to be produced for $3000. (100 kW is about 134 hp)

Atm the electric car is just superior for the needs of the average motorist. However, the future will likely be in the hydrogen cars, which gives people the same flexible mobility they enjoy today.

(23-03-2012 09:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  I just remembers something now and I just spend an hour searching, but can not found it anymore, they have hidden it, as always. I once was in possession of an old article made about Shell-GM car that could go 1000 miles or something like that with 1 gallon of petrol. The idea was that Shell and GM (if I remember it correctly) wanted to show how fuel efficient a car can be, they have done it, then they have disassembled it and left it to rust. I have no idea about the characteristics of the motor, but the car was big, as all the cars were in the 1954! Yes, that is right, they did that 60 years ago. Do not think that companies like Toyota can not make Prius use 1/3 of it's current consumption, but they are not allowed to do that, because the oil spins the world of money. Actually, Prius is not a fuel efficient car, my old 1986 Opel Kaddet D 1.6 diesel was using 1/3 less fuel than brand new Toyota Prius, so all this is just bullshit marketing. Top gear once did a test with BMW M3 and Toyota Prius, showing how a BMW can spend less than Toyota.

Thats just some ridiculous conspiracy theory. If a car company possessed such technology, hell even a 100 mpg car, they would completely dominate the car market overnight.

(23-03-2012 09:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badoMjA_rW0

I so hate this Prius shit and Clarckson has explained it perfectly. It does more damage to the environment than a Land Rover Discovery. So sad, so sad right now, I gotta go smoke myself to death and drive a normal petrol car... First drive, then smoke, of course...
Big Grin
Electric cars become far more efficient at higher speeds. Its not meant to be on a race track.
Also the m3 was driven behind the prius, thus drafting and reducing drag.

As far as the inefficiency manufacturing process, well thats to be expected considering how infantile the business is. However, there is a good deal of transportation involved in any car that is manufactured. Its a terribly inefficient system, but one we exploit due to the cheap cost of fossil fuels.

Simply put that was not science, that was a farce from an obviously bias source.
I watched an episode of 'Real time with Bill Maher' the other day, and one of his guests was BoB Lutz who worked from GMC. Anyways, he suggested that in the near future there would be new batteries on the market that could potentially offer 400 miles on a single charge. I think he said that the progression would go from lithium ion to lithium sulfur to lithium air batteries.