Check out this post I just read on bodybuilding.com R/P.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Check out this post I just read on bodybuilding.com R/P.
Thinking and atheism are a way to hell (wall of text)
by Dude069
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=142968683

Thinking and atheism are a way to hell (wall of text) We think so much to arrive at a conclusion that you do not need to think for your mind to be completely free. Thinking and not thinking are polar opposites of each other. Thinking too much would eventually lead to a conclusion that you do not need to think. Science would eventually discover God. The ultimate emptiness and silence. All people simultaneously stopping thinking at the same time would lead to a spiritual evolution of human kind and we are on our way there now. All you need to do is quit resisting. Humanity needs to go back to primality. Back then depression didn’t exist. Awkwardness didn’t exist. Problems didn’t exist. Fears didn’t exist. You just existed, enjoyed nature and your friends and loved ones. Paradise. Humanity is on its way to literal hell. Thinking is turning away from God. God is not happy with humans thinking. You are not happy with humans thinking. Thinking leads to fear. Not thinking leads to confidence and freedom. Thinking leads to depression and hell. Not thinking leads to oneoness with God, meaning happiness and confidence. Cavemen knew more than today’s humans. They knew not to seek out troubles and problems. They knew not to bring humanity down to hell which thinking eventually leads to. We will eventually return back to cavemen once the hell is at its peak. All the thinking and negativity will eventually end. Permanent bliss. Yes God wants you to suffer. It wants you to suffer so you could eventually be happy and free. Unless we eventually do something about it ourselves. The moment you stop thinking is the moment you are happy.

Not thinking already has all the answers. All the necessary Godly knowledge. That’s because many of you can not grasp or comprehend it. Because you are not meant to. Free your mind first from hate and fear. Because our society is on its way to hell doesn’t mean YOU have to go along with it.

Humans themselves internally also go through this evolution. That’s why I think that only people, who have been truly depressed at one time in their life, can access some spiritual knowledge. The cycle has ended and you'd be ready.

I would also like to touch upon philosophy here. All philosophical viewpoints are right. Because they are. What YOU know is right, IS. You are all that is. Only you matter. Whatever you believe in, you are right. Because you believe in it. You have faith in it. Faith means absolute belief. If all people were to believe in one God, then this God would be real. Eternal bliss. The more separate minds there are, the more conflicts and wars there are. It doesn’t at all matter what you believe in, only thing is you have to believe in the same thing. Unite our consciousness to a new level.

Science is just eternal seeking. It will never reach to its conclusion. Researching science is as eternal as searching a needle in the entire universe (you’d eventually discover some Godly stuff I tell it for sure tho, telekinesis and so on). Atheism is the absolute lack of belief, meaning absolute lack of knowledge. You seek, you seek, but you will never reach your destination. That’s why I think „blind belief“ is better than no belief. Or hell, it’s something to be sought after. That’s also why there are polar opposites. Even though they contradict each other, they are both right, so whatever I say here is right, but whatever arguments you bring, you are probably also. Whatever you do in life is also both right and wrong at the same time (that’s why internal conflicts exist – don’t doubt yourself). Only from different perspectives. That’s also why law of attraction is right. Or it can be wrong if you don’t believe in it.

Btw, do not take the word God in this text literally. It’s just something most of you know how to associate with.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
08-03-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: Check out this post I just read on bodybuilding.com R/P.
[Image: lollerskates.gif]

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
08-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Wow. This guy is right. He shouldn't be doing any thinking.

Reminds me of these Smashing Pumpkin lyrics "Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness
And cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty"
[+] 6 users Like LadyJane's post
09-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Back in my day 'roids only shrank your testes, not your frontal lobes
[+] 2 users Like PeterKA's post
09-03-2012, 10:48 AM
You've heard it here first... thinking for yourself is bad. Ignorance is bliss.

Seems legit.

Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way.

Enlightenment is liberating.
[+] 1 user Likes ALovelyChickenMan's post
09-03-2012, 11:03 AM
We have a contender for a special Bachelor of Bollocks degree from Fuckwit University.

My favourite sentance is "all people stopping thinking at the same time would lead to a spiritual revolution". No it would not, all people stopping thinking at the same time would lead to body building sites getting flooded with articles like this.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Eternal's post
09-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Dude!
09-03-2012, 03:13 PM
(09-03-2012 09:01 AM)PeterKA Wrote:  Back in my day 'roids only shrank your testes, not your frontal lobes

Apparently those drugs have gotten more powerful.

...or it could be that only the idiots are still taking them.

Sometimes correlation is at play, not causation.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
09-03-2012, 03:23 PM
What was he thinking?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
09-03-2012, 03:29 PM
(09-03-2012 03:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  What was he thinking?

[Image: oh-1.jpg]
[Image: thewordthe.jpg]
[Image: steam_iron.jpg]
[Image: LETTER+E.jpg]

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post