Chemical Free and GMO free

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Chemical Free and GMO free
(01-08-2014 07:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 07:32 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Don't give me shit, chas. Yes, it's celiac. Also spelled celiacs and coeliac. All interchangeably.

Yabut, definitely no apostrophe. No

*mutters* I guess you never had a typo before.....

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 10:19 PM
oops...disregard.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-08-2014, 10:26 PM
I thought you were saying you were drug free. I thought I was coming to a sobriety birthday.

Well, At any rate...have a sobriety medallion. How long have you been sober?

[img[https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnLeS40VjFFQSa11GHuVv7GfW0SvxGeB-5Pk0KvuocMzSC-1Zv[/img]
01-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Sorry, I can't edit my posts so I couldn't fix the link.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnLeS40VjFFQSa11GHuVv...ocMzSC-1Zv]

Stay Chemical free!
02-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Interesting...

02-08-2014, 11:14 PM
If your food is all chemical free, then you are going to fucking starve.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
03-08-2014, 06:11 AM
(01-08-2014 10:26 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I thought you were saying you were drug free. I thought I was coming to a sobriety birthday.

Well, At any rate...have a sobriety medallion. How long have you been sober?

[img[https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnLeS40VjFFQSa11GHuVv7GfW0SvxGeB-5Pk0KvuocMzSC-1Zv[/img]

How long have I been sober? Wtf, clown?

In the first sentence, you state how you thought I was referring to sobriety and even seemed disappointed that this wasn't the topic at hand.

The second sentence seems to ignore the first one and asks how long how long I've been sober?

Are you mixing medications?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
03-08-2014, 06:14 AM
(02-08-2014 12:40 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Interesting...

That's what intrigued this topic.

03-08-2014, 06:21 AM
(01-08-2014 08:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 07:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  Organic is quite regulated.

http://www.nal.usda.gov/afsic/pubs/OAP/OAPGuide1.shtml

No the term itself is not. There are bodies that give seals but Organic is not in anyway regulated.

If you buy something organic in a store, it has undergone scrutiny like no other food and if not, it's in violation of the law. I call that regulated.

I grow organic, and since only my friends and me eat it, I am the sole regulator for it. Then it's not officially regulated.

If people use the term loosely in everyday language, then that has no bearing on the fact that the law regulates it more strictly than any other type of food.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post