Chemtrails biochemistry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Chemtrails biochemistry
(26-05-2013 11:26 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 11:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  Huh

Could you restate that in English?
IandI has kept up the usual. Your posts emulate him to a keen likeness. English enough?

What the actual fuck?
I'm quoting this because the logic behind what you just said is totally retarded.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2013, 11:44 AM
(26-05-2013 11:38 AM)bemore Wrote:  Filox acknowledged the woo factor, yet he asked a question about how gravity off other planetary objects may affect things?

Is that a scientific question or not? Even if the answer is no?

Yes he asked about how other planets gravity can affect things, its a legit question.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
26-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Chas hasn't yet brought up the CIA. Or al qaeda or one of the alternate spellings for same.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
26-05-2013, 11:45 AM
(26-05-2013 11:44 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 11:38 AM)bemore Wrote:  Filox acknowledged the woo factor, yet he asked a question about how gravity off other planetary objects may affect things?

Is that a scientific question or not? Even if the answer is no?

Yes he asked about how other planets gravity can affect things, its a legit question.

No, he didn't. Go read the fucking post.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-05-2013, 11:54 AM
(26-05-2013 11:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 11:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  In other words then, IandI has done this a lot more often than Chas?

He does it mindlessly.

So yours has intent. Intent of making a point which had you posted in not one or two but four threads in the science section. You even said why you posted it. They got moved sections because of that intent.

You've said your piece several times while saying elsewhere you're fine. How much longer are you going to beat the horse before you realize it's dead?

Free speech is good but if you push it more than you already have, it's gonna open a whole different pile of dirty laundry.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
26-05-2013, 12:06 PM
From where I'm sitting Chas created several threads, possibly in the wrong section (didn't see).
I'm still wondering why he is being treated any different to someone else on the forum that does exactly that (creates stupid threads in the wrong section, and tons of them too), I&I?

I mean afterall, when questions were raised about I&I it was brought up his intentions but all the mods were concerned about was the physical content on his threads. Why is Chas being treated differently??

Consistency is all I ask.

26-05-2013, 12:14 PM
(26-05-2013 11:54 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 11:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  He does it mindlessly.

So yours has intent. Intent of making a point which had you posted in not one or two but four threads in the science section. You even said why you posted it. They got moved sections because of that intent.

You've said your piece several times while saying elsewhere you're fine. How much longer are you going to beat the horse before you realize it's dead?

Free speech is good but if you push it more than you already have, it's gonna open a whole different pile of dirty laundry.

I will beat the horse until the carcass is moved.Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-05-2013, 12:16 PM
(26-05-2013 12:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  From where I'm sitting Chas created several threads, possibly in the wrong section (didn't see).
I'm still wondering why he is being treated any different to someone else on the forum that does exactly that (creates stupid threads in the wrong section, and tons of them too), I&I?

I mean afterall, when questions were raised about I&I it was brought up his intentions but all the mods were concerned about was the physical content on his threads. Why is Chas being treated differently??

'Muffs, I posted those threads exactly where I intended to. Drinking Beverage

26-05-2013, 12:20 PM
(26-05-2013 12:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 12:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  From where I'm sitting Chas created several threads, possibly in the wrong section (didn't see).

'Muffs, I posted those threads exactly where I intended to. Drinking Beverage

Yea I don't care where you posted them, that's not the point.
The point is "intent" as Cheap puts it (or maybe it was Scot, w/e).
When I&I was brought up for thread spamming it was shrugged off by the mods because "intent" had nothing to do with it because all the content was different.

Now you post several threads and it's all about your "intent" and not the content...
Why is I&I granted special privileges that his threads are based on content and not intent, and Chas's threads are judged on intent, not content...?

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-05-2013, 12:25 PM
(26-05-2013 11:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 11:26 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  IandI has kept up the usual. Your posts emulate him to a keen likeness. English enough?

What the actual fuck?
I'm quoting this because the logic behind what you just said is totally retarded.

Gold star, Muffs. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]