Chemtrails...omfg...why me?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2016, 03:17 PM
RE: Chemtrails...omfg...why me?!
When I first got into conspiracy nearly a decade ago chemtrails were doing the rounds then in the 'community'. Stories of new world orders and genocide of the planet led to logical questions that Chas raises.

Why, who, what, where and how.

I no longer watch or 'study' conspiracies anymore but from it I branched off into finance and how money operates.

One person who I am subscribed to on youtube interviews many financial experts and I was surprised when they interviwed a dude called Dane Wigington, as it was nothing to do with economics.

It is of Danes belief that it is not some 'nefarious' plot to depopulate the planet but is the by product of Geo-Engineering and weather modification/experiments.

It would appear that Dane has spent many years investigating all of this and has his own website dedicated to everything he has found out and is currently investigating.

I am by no means an expert on the weather or the environment but im sure many much smarter people in these fields can look at some of his articles and explain if its complete bullshit, or if the science he discusses is correct but/and is skewed towards his bias, a mixture of the two or something else.

Im not a believer, nor a disbeliever. However it would not really surprise me if it was, as much as it wouldnt surprise me if it was bullshit.

Anyway, heres the website......

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

..... If it's bullshit id like to hear exactly why its wrong.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2016, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2016 07:55 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Remember Watergate? A real conspiracy involving a small handful of people, unraveled by a single janitor.

Chemtrails would require complicit involvement of nearly all scientists and engineers in all relevant fields (chemistry, meteorology, aeronautics, etc.), most of the FAA and all other such regulatory bodies the world over, millions of airport staff, ground crews, and maintenance levels. All of them morally bankrupt enough to take part in the conspiracy, and competent enough to not let it slip.

Where is the money coming from to buy off such a large number of people? That has to be in excess of the yearly GDP of many nations.

So you mean to tell me that a conspiracy involving the complicit involvement of millions of people, has managed to not let the cat out of the bag after decades worth of international operation? Consider

I would love to have the confidence to believe that my government was that capable of actually getting shit done. Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-09-2016, 01:26 AM
Has anyone ever been 100% solid on what they think chemtrails contain, or is it just vaguely defined "chemicals"?

Because everything is chemicals, dude.

I mean, technically they're not wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes ViolexTV's post
29-09-2016, 02:07 AM
(29-09-2016 01:26 AM)ViolexTV Wrote:  Has anyone ever been 100% solid on what they think chemtrails contain, or is it just vaguely defined "chemicals"?

Fluoride? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-09-2016, 02:22 AM
(29-09-2016 02:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 01:26 AM)ViolexTV Wrote:  Has anyone ever been 100% solid on what they think chemtrails contain, or is it just vaguely defined "chemicals"?

Fluoride? Consider

Well maybe we're getting to the reason why these people believe there are chemicals being pumped into the environment ...

[Image: drstranglelove-1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
29-09-2016, 02:28 AM
(28-09-2016 05:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  Chemtrails is a serious contender for stupidest, most outlandish, most ignorant conspiracy theories ever.

What would be the purpose?
What would be the mechanism?
How would the effects be controlled?
How many people would have to be involved?
What are these chemicals?
How could it be kept secret?
And so on. It is utterly outlandish.

Of course, that's what they want us to think, right? Dodgy

Dude, we beat those stinkin' NaZis with chemtrails, where have you been?

[Image: tsRdJ.jpg]

ETA: They only carried bombs in the bomb bays to lull the crewmembers. Checkmate, Sheeple!
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
29-09-2016, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2016 02:56 AM by Gloucester.)
[Image: P1000431.jpg]

Aaaagh! I've been chemtrailed!

I live under Heathrow's Westward flight lanes.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
29-09-2016, 02:36 AM

Because everything is chemicals, dude.

I mean, technically they're not wrong.

Yabut, Monsanto ... dude.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
29-09-2016, 02:44 AM
(29-09-2016 02:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fluoride? Consider

i knew my dentist was trying to mind-control me through my teeth.

time to throw out my toothpaste
[+] 1 user Likes ViolexTV's post
29-09-2016, 05:43 AM
(28-09-2016 03:17 PM)bemore Wrote:  When I first got into conspiracy nearly a decade ago chemtrails were doing the rounds then in the 'community'. Stories of new world orders and genocide of the planet led to logical questions that Chas raises.

Why, who, what, where and how.

I no longer watch or 'study' conspiracies anymore but from it I branched off into finance and how money operates.

One person who I am subscribed to on youtube interviews many financial experts and I was surprised when they interviwed a dude called Dane Wigington, as it was nothing to do with economics.

It is of Danes belief that it is not some 'nefarious' plot to depopulate the planet but is the by product of Geo-Engineering and weather modification/experiments.

It would appear that Dane has spent many years investigating all of this and has his own website dedicated to everything he has found out and is currently investigating.

I am by no means an expert on the weather or the environment but im sure many much smarter people in these fields can look at some of his articles and explain if its complete bullshit, or if the science he discusses is correct but/and is skewed towards his bias, a mixture of the two or something else.

Im not a believer, nor a disbeliever. However it would not really surprise me if it was, as much as it wouldnt surprise me if it was bullshit.

Anyway, heres the website......

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

..... If it's bullshit id like to hear exactly why its wrong.

I really don't get this particular conspiracy, as far as I could tell, they're asserting chem trails are being intentionally used to create global warming.

Why? There is already an evidenced based link to industrial carbon emissions as being a cause for global warming.

Why do they insist on using an assertion without evidence that it's aircraft dispersing greenhouse gasses?

Why don't they simply accept what scientists are already telling the public?

It's not a coverup, it's not a government conspiracy, it's happening out in the open, we are aware of the causes.

Maybe it gives them comfort that the government can somehow control the climate?
IDK.....

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition