Chemtrails...omfg...why me?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2016, 06:51 AM
RE: Chemtrails...omfg...why me?!
I'd start randomly running past his office while farting and yelling "chemtrail!".

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
29-09-2016, 06:53 AM
One day, our hospitals and nursing homes will be filled with geriatric paranoids who live in fear of clouds.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
29-09-2016, 07:57 AM
(29-09-2016 01:26 AM)ViolexTV Wrote:  Has anyone ever been 100% solid on what they think chemtrails contain, or is it just vaguely defined "chemicals"?

Because everything is chemicals, dude.

I mean, technically they're not wrong.

Condensed water vapor and jet exhaust would be my expectation.

I saw a documentary about the weather effects of not flying any civilian aircraft for that short period of days after 9/11. It was slightly hotter than expected. The conclusion was that the contrails weren't reflecting any light (no contrails!) as would usually be the case. I can see that that could be true, which means that contrails are reducing global warming some slight amount. Bottom line, the effect is small, and a case might be made either way.
29-09-2016, 07:58 AM
(29-09-2016 02:30 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  [Image: P1000431.jpg]

Aaaagh! I've been chemtrailed!

I live under Heathrow's Westward flight lanes.

Another case in point. If chemtrails were a thing, then the areas around airports should be barren from overexposure from whatever harmful chemicals are there, because those places are saturated with contrails.

Funnily enough, the largest complaint is often the noise. Who'd have thought?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-09-2016, 07:59 AM
(29-09-2016 06:53 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  One day, our hospitals and nursing homes will be filled with geriatric paranoids who live in fear of clouds.

[Image: 297.png]

You're only behind the Simpsons by over a decade. Tongue

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-09-2016, 08:08 AM
(28-09-2016 05:03 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  No advice I can offer.

Thought I had found a new friend some years ago - similar skill-set to mine, similar way of thinking about practical things . . .

Problem was he had this thing about the "energy of water". Not water wheels etc. Not the electrolysis separating oxygen from hydrogen for his silversmithing blow torch. This was something he could not explain himself but refused to give up.

His introduction of it at every opportunity got to me in the end.

At least I did not have to work with him - Good luck Deesse!

Norman lost me with his incessant stories. About the secret presence of detachments of Russian troops inside the US. Ready to strike. Reason - you cannot trust the government. Anyhow Norman is an all round simpleton.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
29-09-2016, 09:20 AM
For fuck's sake, there is nothing to this chemtrail nonsense.

Now, urine harpoons ... JususfuckingHcristwithcrunchypeanutbutter ... that's some scary shit! Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
29-09-2016, 09:29 AM
(29-09-2016 09:20 AM)kim Wrote:  For fuck's sake, there is nothing to this chemtrail nonsense.

Now, urine harpoons ... JususfuckingHcristwithcrunchypeanutbutter ... that's some scary shit! Dodgy

Airline toilet water is dyed blue with chemicals, not yellow. Tongue

29-09-2016, 09:47 AM
(29-09-2016 09:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 09:20 AM)kim Wrote:  For fuck's sake, there is nothing to this chemtrail nonsense.

Airline toilet water is dyed blue with chemicals, not yellow. Tongue

Oh? Ever pee into blue toilet water? Go on, do it... I'll wait. Yup - turns yellow-green. And ... AND, try eating asparagus or an overabundance of vitamins and then peeing into blue water ... SUPER yellowy pee!

Pee is always out for the kill.
I think I know what to fear in this world. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-09-2016, 11:07 AM
(29-09-2016 07:58 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 02:30 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  [Image: P1000431.jpg]

Aaaagh! I've been chemtrailed!

I live under Heathrow's Westward flight lanes.

Another case in point. If chemtrails were a thing, then the areas around airports should be barren from overexposure from whatever harmful chemicals are there, because those places are saturated with contrails.

Funnily enough, the largest complaint is often the noise. Who'd have thought?

Having debated this with ardent believers, they'll tell you that the contrails are not the chemtrails -- and that the chemicals for chemtrails are dispensed by special gear.

Another thing -- rarely are atmospheric conditions such that contrails form below 10,000 feet. You won't see many at all at an airport.