Cher Proves - Botox Kills Brain Cells.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2016, 02:26 PM
Cher Proves - Botox Kills Brain Cells.
Apparently......

This stupid, dried up old prune of a cunt made death threats at Michigan's Governor Snyder -calling the Governor "A murderer" -- over the debacle in Flint and lead in their water......

http://woodtv.com/2016/01/06/cher-snyder...er-crisis/

Reader's Digest Version ----

Flint is an aging city that hasn't spent 3 cents on infrastructure in the past 20 years. The quality of their water was so bad, they switched over to DETROIT'S water system. (Pretty bad, when Detroit's water looks good) -----

So -- a switch was made to save more money (seeing Flint is just as broke as Detroit) and they started using water out of the Flint river -- which was more acidic.....

Now -- like I said -- Flint hasn't upgraded SHIT in their infrastructure -- and part of this old infrastructure was LEAD pipes.... In houses, in feedlines ---- all over the city......

Surprise, surprise -- acidic water dissolves lead -- and lead started showing up in people's drinking water - and in the people.......

Now - these bozos want to sue the state -- to upgrade THEIR fucking water system - that they were too cheap to upgrade on their own........

And CHER -- who probably bathes in Evian - decides that it's all gotta be somebody else's fault --- ANYBODY -- except the cheapskate residents of Flint, who never took care of their infrastructure.........

I say FUCK Cher, and FUCK Flint.........

The prune can send them a case of Evian.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Cher Proves - Botox Kills Brain Cells.
I thought this was going to be about the affects of botox use and got all excited since I've heard it can help with headaches.

None the less… it's almost always my opinion that famous singers, actors and celebrities in general should stay out of politics and other decision making. Leave that to the scientists (and not the business people either!). Drinking Beverage
06-01-2016, 02:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Acceptance is a hell of a drug.
06-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Cheap though? Hasn't flint been verging along the skirts of close to bankrupt for nearly 3 decades now?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
06-01-2016, 02:35 PM
(06-01-2016 02:32 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Cheap though? Hasn't flint been verging along the skirts of close to bankrupt for nearly 3 decades now?

Some of those lead water pipes go back to the turn of the LAST century......

Flint was a wealthy city up till about the 1970's......

Yeah, cheap......

They should have fixed that shit almost 100 years ago....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
17-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Michigan is such a pretty state. Tis a shame it has to be polluted by cities like Flint and Detroit.
17-01-2016, 07:42 PM
(06-01-2016 02:26 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Apparently......

This stupid, dried up old prune of a cunt made death threats at Michigan's Governor Snyder -calling the Governor "A murderer" -- over the debacle in Flint and lead in their water......

http://woodtv.com/2016/01/06/cher-snyder...er-crisis/

Reader's Digest Version ----

Flint is an aging city that hasn't spent 3 cents on infrastructure in the past 20 years. The quality of their water was so bad, they switched over to DETROIT'S water system. (Pretty bad, when Detroit's water looks good) -----

So -- a switch was made to save more money (seeing Flint is just as broke as Detroit) and they started using water out of the Flint river -- which was more acidic.....

Now -- like I said -- Flint hasn't upgraded SHIT in their infrastructure -- and part of this old infrastructure was LEAD pipes.... In houses, in feedlines ---- all over the city......

Surprise, surprise -- acidic water dissolves lead -- and lead started showing up in people's drinking water - and in the people.......

Now - these bozos want to sue the state -- to upgrade THEIR fucking water system - that they were too cheap to upgrade on their own........

And CHER -- who probably bathes in Evian - decides that it's all gotta be somebody else's fault --- ANYBODY -- except the cheapskate residents of Flint, who never took care of their infrastructure.........

I say FUCK Cher, and FUCK Flint.........

The prune can send them a case of Evian.....

Your synopsis makes this sound like it was all a big "whoops" and was unavoidable. From what I've read, that is not the case.

First, the state made the decision, not the city. Second, they knew this was a probability and they were supposed to treat the water with an anti-corrosive agent and they didn't. No one knows why they didn't because no one will answer any questions on that. And, when people started to raise questions and concerns a few years ago, they were told "no need to worry, all is well".

CNN, for a change, did a pretty good story outlining how we got to where we are today: How Tap Water Became Toxic in Flint

So, assuming that article has the facts right, people should be held accountable and probably be facing criminal charges over this. It does not seem like it was an accident. And, if the governor had anything to do with this fiasco, he should be impeached.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
18-01-2016, 01:15 PM
OB, I'm not sure that it's botox. I'm thinking it's hairspray. Maybe both.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.