Chess League.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Chess League.
(17-07-2013 11:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 11:33 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Just signed up. I haven't played in a loong time so don't expect anything spectacular.

NoahsFarce

With you we never do!!!

Hug
[Image: y-u-no-luv-me.jpg]

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Chess League.
(17-07-2013 11:45 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 11:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  With you we never do!!!

Hug
[Image: y-u-no-luv-me.jpg]

I'm jealous of your ability to psychically manipulate your farts!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Chess League.
So...are there really so few chess players amongst a group of thinking atheists, or have you all been scares off by muffsy's smack talk?

http://Www.chess.com. Sign up and post your user name in here, you queefers!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Focus on the game in hand, Erx Wink

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 1 user Likes Shannow's post
19-07-2013, 05:55 PM
I've been on chess.com for quite a while now. Unfortunately, I'm there under my real name (I first signed up through Facebook), so if anyone wants to play, just send me a PM!
[+] 1 user Likes Trapped Pentecostal's post
20-07-2013, 04:09 PM
Pentecostal - you can change your name should u wish on chess.com. Or don't....I'm Shannow78 on the site if you want an easy win Smile

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 1 user Likes Shannow's post
20-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Chess League.
(20-07-2013 04:09 PM)Shannow Wrote:  Pentecostal - you can change your name should u wish on chess.com. Or don't....I'm Shannow78 on the site if you want an easy win Smile

Yes, or TP, you can join The Thinking Atheists Group I started today. I think the profile doesn't show members if you're not in it, but you might want to verify that before you join. If so, you can join under your real name, as long as you think you can trust this group of satanic heathen!

~Izel