Child Free and Free Thinking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: Child Free and Free Thinking
(20-04-2014 09:37 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 09:31 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I was just fucking with you! Unless you plan on getting pregnant Smile!

I am a male!Gasp

Challenge accepted Evil_monster! Tongue

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
20-04-2014, 09:45 AM
(20-04-2014 09:43 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 09:37 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am a male!Gasp

Challenge accepted Evil_monster! Tongue

Maybe I can sing a baby of evil into existence.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-04-2014, 10:08 AM
One thing I've noticed with people who don't have kids, chances are they have dogs or cats and become verrrrry attached to them almost like they are children. Do you think humans need a close relationship with smaller things...be it a couple of small growing humans or a small fuzzy animal or even a snake? Just wondering.

Carry on.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-04-2014, 10:10 AM
As someone who is older and about to have a kid, I didnt want kids for quite a while, then when I thought I wasnt going to get the chance (As I got older) I started to change my tune.

That being said I hate that people who don't want to have kids get harassed about it. If I ever here "Well you dont have kids, you wont understand" one more time in my life someone might die.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
20-04-2014, 10:16 AM
(20-04-2014 10:10 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  As someone who is older and about to have a kid, I didnt want kids for quite a while, then when I thought I wasnt going to get the chance (As I got older) I started to change my tune.

That being said I hate that people who don't want to have kids get harassed about it. If I ever here "Well you dont have kids, you wont understand" one more time in my life someone might die.

I've always wanted to be a father (you know, I want my kid to have something I never really had), but I am totally understanding of those who don't want to have kids. More power to them, you know?

I really don't like it when people assume others must have kids.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
20-04-2014, 11:21 AM
(20-04-2014 10:08 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  One thing I've noticed with people who don't have kids, chances are they have dogs or cats and become verrrrry attached to them almost like they are children. Do you think humans need a close relationship with smaller things...be it a couple of small growing humans or a small fuzzy animal or even a snake? Just wondering.

Carry on.

Many people who have motherly/fatherly instincts still don't want to put more people on this earth, for many different reasons.

I don't think though that they get more attached in a parent/child way to their pets, it's more of a companion thing. A very different type of relationship, but yes, I love my pets.

Empty nesters, people whose kids have moved out, seem to have more of a parent/child relationship with their pets.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
20-04-2014, 01:13 PM
(20-04-2014 11:21 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 10:08 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  One thing I've noticed with people who don't have kids, chances are they have dogs or cats and become verrrrry attached to them almost like they are children. Do you think humans need a close relationship with smaller things...be it a couple of small growing humans or a small fuzzy animal or even a snake? Just wondering.

Carry on.

Many people who have motherly/fatherly instincts still don't want to put more people on this earth, for many different reasons.

I don't think though that they get more attached in a parent/child way to their pets, it's more of a companion thing. A very different type of relationship, but yes, I love my pets.

Empty nesters, people whose kids have moved out, seem to have more of a parent/child relationship with their pets.

I think one of the biggest problems on Earth is over population so if someone doesn't want to have children I'm fine with that. Unfortunately it seems religious people are the ones having more kids and atheists and logical people have less. More Muslims and Mormons and Methodists, oh my! These are the very people who should have less children or even no children- not more. It sucks. Like a outerspace Black Hole....it just sucks big time.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-04-2014, 05:55 PM
(20-04-2014 10:10 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  As someone who is older and about to have a kid, I didnt want kids for quite a while, then when I thought I wasnt going to get the chance (As I got older) I started to change my tune.

Note: To avoid disappointment for you don't, and I mean DON'T think that teens will grow up cleaning their own mess, they will in fact keep everything dirty until they can't see the floor, and if they do take them to therapy, any teen willing to clean without their parents telling them need it(it is actually a meme that's how serious teens were)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Yup, married for 25 years and love the quiet. We've been asked enough times over the years that I've become immune and blunt about it. Stangers can ask and I'll calmly respond no the first time...beyond that they tread on thin ice.
With friends we've had many long and deep discussions about it, meh.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-04-2014, 06:55 PM
(20-04-2014 06:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Yup, married for 25 years and love the quiet. We've been asked enough times over the years that I've become immune and blunt about it. Stangers can ask and I'll calmly respond no the first time...beyond that they tread on thin ice.
With friends we've had many long and deep discussions about it, meh.

I always wondered why people are obsessed with having kids? The population is 7 billion I think we will be fine of some people don't want kids.