Child Sacrifice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Child Sacrifice
Has anyone else heard of this?

You really have to wonder how such things can happen in the modern world. Also gotta wonder how the authorities can know who the culprits are and not act.

Gotta credit the reporters involved in going undercover with 'Awali' who is involved in child sacrifice. I think I would of ripped his head off with my bare hands if I had been in that room.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
12-10-2011, 04:16 PM
RE: Child Sacrifice
(11-10-2011 04:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Has anyone else heard of this?

You really have to wonder how such things can happen in the modern world. Also gotta wonder how the authorities can know who the culprits are and not act.

Gotta credit the reporters involved in going undercover with 'Awali' who is involved in child sacrifice. I think I would of ripped his head off with my bare hands if I had been in that room.

That is...just...wow..Sad

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
12-10-2011, 06:24 PM
I know. It scares me how backward our supposedly modern planet can be.

This should also serve as an important reminder to people who think that unfounded superstition is harmless fun. In themselves most superstitions don't hurt anyone but they are the product of the same mindset that leads to stuff like this. By allowing/encouraging harmless superstitions, people are inadvertently promoting this type of thing.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
12-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Hi Hughsie.

I don't wonder how stupid shit like this can happen in our modern world. We often forget that our world isn't modern at all. Only sections of it. The world as a whole is all over the place. Africa for instance is itself a land out of time. They were held back for so long due to invasion of the white man and his lovely jesus, that they forgot how to live the way they used to. They had modernity thrust upon them but were never told how to cope with it. There was no easing of things.

As a result we think that because everyone over there has seen guns and cars that they are perfectly modern. They aren't. But they can't go back to how life was anymore than we can in the middle of a city. And they can't move forwards easily because of massive oppression from outsiders and their own people. They are in a word. Stuck. They aren't modern in a way we would consider modern, nor are they (is ancient the word?) so what do they do? I don't think they know what to do. Not that child sacrifice makes any fucking sense, but neither does praying to god and people still do that in our modern world. Pieces of the past remain as do reminders of the present. Life is so incredibly fucked up there, I wouldn't want to step foot there. Which is a shame because it's really god damned beautiful. Plus giraffes... walking around and stuff. With enough time and patience one may learn to ride one and make it his friend.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2011, 04:10 AM
I agree with lucradis, Africa, specially Uganda can not be considered "a modern part of the world". As for that witch-doctor, the solution is very simple, arrange a meeting and kill him, but do it ritually, so then it would be ok, no police would get you. I mean, what is the big problem for normal people to kill a bunch of these idiots who are mutilating their kids, what is wrong with those parents? I would lead an opened hunt on all of them, if the police was ignoring me and my accusations. Tell me, wouldn't you do that for your child?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
12-11-2011, 06:02 AM
(13-10-2011 04:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  I agree with lucradis, Africa, specially Uganda can not be considered "a modern part of the world". As for that witch-doctor, the solution is very simple, arrange a meeting and kill him, but do it ritually, so then it would be ok, no police would get you. I mean, what is the big problem for normal people to kill a bunch of these idiots who are mutilating their kids, what is wrong with those parents? I would lead an opened hunt on all of them, if the police was ignoring me and my accusations. Tell me, wouldn't you do that for your child?

I don’t know how you ritually toss a hand grenade into a hut…
But yea, I wouldn’t be letting that go.
The witch doctor is quite safe though, the locals will be too scared of him to even think of revenge.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
14-11-2011, 11:01 AM
(11-10-2011 04:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Has anyone else heard of this?

Hmm well.... idk what to say to that really. There are no morals in this world anymore Sad
29-11-2011, 06:25 PM
(13-10-2011 04:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  I agree with lucradis, Africa, specially Uganda can not be considered "a modern part of the world". As for that witch-doctor, the solution is very simple, arrange a meeting and kill him, but do it ritually, so then it would be ok, no police would get you. I mean, what is the big problem for normal people to kill a bunch of these idiots who are mutilating their kids, what is wrong with those parents? I would lead an opened hunt on all of them, if the police was ignoring me and my accusations. Tell me, wouldn't you do that for your child?

Surely if there is ever a case for capital punishment it is to be found here.

While the Church people don't seem to be the perpetrators, their nonsense prayers will only help advertize these monsterous killers.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
03-12-2011, 03:01 PM
I have been in Uganda and let me tell you this, this doesn't surprise me all that much. That country is so backwards and superstitious it beggars belief. It is extremely sad, especially considering the large number of vulnerable kids in Uganda that can fall easy prey to these criminals. As far as I'm concerned, the people involved are the absolutely worst scum of the earth. I wrote a much longer post on Uganda, but I've put it off to become a thread of its own when finished...

Better without God, and happier too.
03-12-2011, 04:23 PM
This is just filthy... another reason to view belief as a detestable institution.
Yet, I can't agree with killing anyone, even to prevent further murders.

However, if this witch doctor just disappeared and ended up in the US to stand trial for crimes against humanity, he would certainly receive life in prison. And the result of his actions could be displayed throughout Uganda as a continuous warning.
____
I live very near the Federal Prison at Leavenworth where many federal and even international criminals have been incarcerated. I don't know if anyone is aware of the sub cultures in US federal prisons and what happens to criminals who mess with children... they have to be separated from the general population. Even then, don't last long. What's left of that prisoner's life will be one long, torturous ordeal.
Shit. Confused I feel arrogantly cruel.

I get a shitty taste in my mouth with the thought of twisting justice up with revenge.
Undecided Good thing I brush my teeth each night before bed.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post