Children and video games

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2017 02:52 AM by MuntyJay.)
RE: Children and video games
It depends on a game. I will not allow my kids to play violent games. Games are supposed to be entertaining and skill boosting. My niece for instance loves playing Sponge Bob on http://www.friv2online.com/ . No guns and violence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Quote:Don't know if anyone said this, but.... You can not perform sex acts in any of the GTA games. Period.

There is literally a mission where you break into someone's home and photograph her getting fucked in the ass.
30-08-2017, 04:16 AM
(29-08-2017 06:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Don't know if anyone said this, but.... You can not perform sex acts in any of the GTA games. Period.

There is literally a mission where you break into someone's home and photograph her getting fucked in the ass.
Not that you can personally perform them, but you can pick up a prostitute and have her fuck you in the car, and you can change the camera angle to "see" it as well. That and there are lap dancing clubs etc.

That's not to say GTA isn't good or bad or whatever, as I'm on the fence of "just don't let little kids play it", but GTA can be as good or bad as you make it really.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-08-2017, 05:32 AM
We let my son play whatever he wants.
I hope it doesn't come around to bite us in the ass.
So far no sights of psychotic behavior beyond the usual stuff for a 14 year old.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]