Children in chemical attack video were kidnapped by rebels then killed later.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Children in chemical attack video were kidnapped by rebels then killed later.
(14-09-2013 04:39 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 03:22 PM)I and I Wrote:  And you haven't provided any evidence and neither has any US official that Assad used chemical weapons on his people.

Since when did it become a conspiracy theory to believe that alqaeda are mass murdering thugs? Bryan, look at your fucking self, the US is supporting alqaeda and not as condemning of alqaeda and now the sheep follow along, so people like you are defending alqaeda. Just a few years ago if someone told you that alqaeda kidnapped people then killed them you wouldn't have been so inquisitive for evidence. but now that uncle sam jazzed in your mouth that assad must go "alqaeda in syria killed kids? where is the evidence, I need to investigate before I come to a conclusion about thesse guys."

Mother fucking stupid.

Look for any claim where I said Assad was personally responsible for ordering the chemical attacks. Good luck hunting for that.

From the tone of your reply, I can tell you have difficulties controlling yourself. Really, you are one paranoid, sick individual.

You seem to be some sick fuck that can't accept the fact that Alqaeda has and does kill random kids, women, men. And these same sick fucks in Syria are supported by the west. You seem to not like this claim and anyone that points this out.

I am making a claim against Alqaeda, a claim that implicates Alqaeda in killing civilians, yet this claim somehow for some reason is treated like a conspiracy theory. As if its just completely loony to think such a things.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2013, 05:02 PM
RE: Children in chemical attack video were kidnapped by rebels then killed later.
It's a fact.
Cuz he believes it.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-09-2013, 05:02 PM
(14-09-2013 04:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  You seem to be some sick fuck that can't accept the fact that Alqaeda has and does kill random kids, women, men. And these same sick fucks in Syria are supported by the west. You seem to not like this claim and anyone that points this out.

I am making a claim against Alqaeda, a claim that implicates Alqaeda in killing civilians, yet this claim somehow for some reason is treated like a conspiracy theory. As if its just completely loony to think such a things.

Did the voices in your head tell you I have the opinions you claim I do on this post? 'Cause it wasn't me.

And yes, you are a bit 'off'.
14-09-2013, 05:09 PM
(14-09-2013 05:02 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 04:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  You seem to be some sick fuck that can't accept the fact that Alqaeda has and does kill random kids, women, men. And these same sick fucks in Syria are supported by the west. You seem to not like this claim and anyone that points this out.

Did the voices in your head tell you I have the opinions you claim I do on this post? 'Cause it wasn't me.

So when I make a claim, then you challenge the claim, do you challenge the claim because you don't believe what I am saying? I have noticed you do this a lot. You challenge peoples claim that X hates Y. Then you later say " I never said that X loves y" Yes you are implying things when you challenge claims.

You recently challenged the idea that Iran is a peaceful nation that doesn't attack other countries. this implies that you DO think Iran attacks other countries. unless you have mental problems and believe both that Iran does and doesn't attack other countries at the same time.
14-09-2013, 05:23 PM
(14-09-2013 05:09 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 05:02 PM)BryanS Wrote:  Did the voices in your head tell you I have the opinions you claim I do on this post? 'Cause it wasn't me.

So when I make a claim, then you challenge the claim, do you challenge the claim because you don't believe what I am saying? I have noticed you do this a lot. You challenge peoples claim that X hates Y. Then you later say " I never said that X loves y" Yes you are implying things when you challenge claims.

You recently challenged the idea that Iran is a peaceful nation that doesn't attack other countries. this implies that you DO think Iran attacks other countries. unless you have mental problems and believe both that Iran does and doesn't attack other countries at the same time.

In general, I don't believe what you post. Mostly its the paranoia and delusions that make me skeptical of anything you say.
14-09-2013, 05:34 PM
(14-09-2013 04:39 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 03:22 PM)I and I Wrote:  And you haven't provided any evidence and neither has any US official that Assad used chemical weapons on his people.

Since when did it become a conspiracy theory to believe that alqaeda are mass murdering thugs? Bryan, look at your fucking self, the US is supporting alqaeda and not as condemning of alqaeda and now the sheep follow along, so people like you are defending alqaeda. Just a few years ago if someone told you that alqaeda kidnapped people then killed them you wouldn't have been so inquisitive for evidence. but now that uncle sam jazzed in your mouth that assad must go "alqaeda in syria killed kids? where is the evidence, I need to investigate before I come to a conclusion about thesse guys."

Mother fucking stupid.

Look for any claim where I said Assad was personally responsible for ordering the chemical attacks. Good luck hunting for that.

From the tone of your reply, I can tell you have difficulties controlling yourself. Really, you are one paranoid, sick individual.

If you don't believe Assad used chemical weapons then why do you care that I am showing evidence that someone else besides Assad used chemical weapons? What is the point in your posting on here at all if you supposedly have no belief either way.
14-09-2013, 06:19 PM
(14-09-2013 05:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 04:39 PM)BryanS Wrote:  Look for any claim where I said Assad was personally responsible for ordering the chemical attacks. Good luck hunting for that.

If you don't believe Assad used chemical weapons then why do you care that I am showing evidence that someone else besides Assad used chemical weapons? What is the point in your posting on here at all if you supposedly have no belief either way.

Whatever the truth is, it is unlikely to be what you claim it is. You have already made up your mind that this attack was staged by rebels using weapons supplied by the US for the purpose of initiating an invasion. You confuse opinion with fact. Sometimes, I can point out the shoddy sources your mischaracterization of what the links actually say so that when casual passers by who don't know your postings read them, they don't get led astray.
14-09-2013, 06:26 PM
(14-09-2013 06:19 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 05:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  If you don't believe Assad used chemical weapons then why do you care that I am showing evidence that someone else besides Assad used chemical weapons? What is the point in your posting on here at all if you supposedly have no belief either way.

Whatever the truth is, it is unlikely to be what you claim it is. You have already made up your mind that this attack was staged by rebels using weapons supplied by the US for the purpose of initiating an invasion. You confuse opinion with fact. Sometimes, I can point out the shoddy sources your mischaracterization of what the links actually say so that when casual passers by who don't know your postings read them, they don't get led astray.

So according to you it is unlikely that Alqaeda kidnapped kids and killed them. That sounds unlikely to you? Drinking Beverage
15-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Re: RE: Children in chemical attack video were kidnapped by rebels then killed later.
(14-09-2013 05:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 04:39 PM)BryanS Wrote:  Look for any claim where I said Assad was personally responsible for ordering the chemical attacks. Good luck hunting for that.

Because that's actually how a person would apply skepticism. A case that's been mentioned to you frequently only to have it constantly ignored or over your head.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
15-09-2013, 07:20 PM
(15-09-2013 06:17 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 05:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  If you don't believe Assad used chemical weapons then why do you care that I am showing evidence that someone else besides Assad used chemical weapons? What is the point in your posting on here at all if you supposedly have no belief either way.

Because that's actually how a person would apply skepticism. A case that's been mentioned to you frequently only to have it constantly ignored or over your head.

He has stated on another thread supposed evidence that Assad did it. Yet he is so adamantly against that idea that alqaeda did it. You can draw your own conclusions from his actions.

I ask you the same question I asked him that he ignored. Do you believe that Alqaeda is unlikely to have been the one that killed civilians even though they make videos all the time of them beheading and killing people.

Skepticism is when you apply past data (rebels making videos killing civilians, neheading people, testing chemical weapons on rabbits, claiming they want to kill civilians etc etc) I see no comparison of such language and videos made by Assads forces.