China oppresses extreme muslim Uygurs ? I say not enough.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2014, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 09:11 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
China oppresses extreme muslim Uygurs ? I say not enough.
It is an terrorist attack that happened at around 22:00 last night, resulting in 28 civilian deaths and over 100 injured, men and women, young and old.

It is an attack lead by Uygur separatists whose headquaters are outside of China (funded by whom ? ).

There were four groups, over a dozen attackers, dressed in black uniforms, equiped with blades (thank sky and earth, they didn't have a gun), who went to Kuming Railway Station and blade down anyone they saw, ordinary men and women waiting for a train, to the 28 of whom it might never come.

Last time when a suicide vehicle attacked civilians on the Tiananmen Square, which was also planned by the Uygur muslim separatists, the State Department of US said, oh, we are still evaluating it, it's oppressed people expressing their needs and demands. I know US can't help extend hospitality to dissidents and oppositions all around the globe. This reminds me of a saying in China, "始作俑者,其无后乎", haven't the starter think of possible future followers. Oh, there's already Russia in Ukraine. Although I don't think so, but Muslim Afghanistanies might already have expressed their needs and demands about 13 years ago, Oh, and the answer was invasion and over 500 thound civilian deaths, nice and handy.

Anyway, police came (10 of them as the first dispatch ), fatally wounded 4 attackers and seriously injured 1, who are 3 men and 2 women. The escaped are being pursued by a massive manhunt, which, I think, in less than a week share give positive results. Latest unofficial sources said that another 2 are now in captivity.

It is said that right wing populists are no long term threat, they will sooner or later do stupid things that make them ugly. So I don't worry about Uygur muslim separatists and Tibetan buddhist separatists, since right wing extremists are always magically blessed with certain IQ deficiency problem, like what just happened in Ukraine (now the disbanded Golden Eagle special forces go to Russia's help).

And since I am an atheist, making RIP wishes kinda gives me little comfort. I don't know how many more losses there are going to be. But I guess this is enough to make me justified and determined enough to support the crackdown on those separatists and so-call dissidents.

May them, not a single minute in their remaining life, have peace and rest.

---------------------------------------

[Image: 88c25655jw1ee0n1kwmmdj20ie0dowg0.jpg]
[Image: 290x290x75x0.jpg][Image: 290x290x75x0.jpg]
[Image: 88c25655jw1ee0mz0h8q7j20i30dgq57.jpg]
[Image: 88c25655jw1ee0n2bvcvmj20dq0hrmz9.jpg]
[Image: 5460e745jw1ee0ng7rgfqj20c8094wfc.jpg]
[Image: 5460e745jw1ee0ngcx2afj20f00qon02.jpg]
[Image: 5460e745jw1ee0ngezstdj20f00qo0vv.jpg]
[Image: 5460e745jw1ee0nggwb0qj20f00qojty.jpg]
[Image: 5460e745jw1ee0ngnhkvmj20f00qowha.jpg]

Kunming station massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunming_station_massacre

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 09:09 PM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
RE: China oppresses extreme muslim Uygurs ? I say not enough.
That is insane...

So a group of terrorist ninjas jumped out of a van and knifed 190+ civilians? WTF
01-03-2014, 09:11 PM
(01-03-2014 09:02 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  That is insane...

So a group of terrorist ninjas jumped out of a van and knifed 190+ civilians? WTF

Yeah I think there is way more to this story but because China has no free press we will never find out.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Look at what a well-known HK right wing group says (a typical sample of the current "dissidents" in China):

HKer First:

【Thank you, Uygur warriors, for revenging HKers. Uygurs butchering chinks, hooray !】

[Image: 94c44d1cjw1ee18n0b8czj20br0eeq45.jpg]

01-03-2014, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 04:12 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
Police demonstrate the evidences they have got from the terrorists.

[Image: 635293546685829531.jpg]

[Image: 635293546777401692.jpg]

Current terrorist suspects on the run (not for long, I am sure)

[Image: a1b7c845jw1ee186umh78j20cs0b73yr.jpg]

News sources said that now all of them (escaped) have been captured.

02-03-2014, 06:56 AM
What is stopping china from hunting them all down and eliminating em for good?
02-03-2014, 07:16 AM
(02-03-2014 06:56 AM)donotwant Wrote:  What is stopping china from hunting them all down and eliminating em for good?

Some unofficial source has it that the attackers have all been captured.

As for the rest of east turkestan islamic movement terrorists, they have really powerful benefactors. And China is not as free and democratic as the US to eliminate someone on foreign soil with drones. So, they can take their breath now, but not for long. They will be stupid enough to sell the rope to hang themselves, like the attackers of this time.

02-03-2014, 07:33 AM
(02-03-2014 07:16 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 06:56 AM)donotwant Wrote:  What is stopping china from hunting them all down and eliminating em for good?

Some unofficial source has it that the attackers have all been captured.

As for the rest of east turkestan islamic movement terrorists, they have really powerful benefactors. And China is not as free and democratic as the US to eliminate someone on foreign soil with drones. So, they can take their breath now, but not for long. They will be stupid enough to sell the rope to hang themselves, like the attackers of this time.

Where do they live? Outside of china?
02-03-2014, 07:41 AM
(02-03-2014 07:33 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Where do they live? Outside of china?

They have quite a few training camps in Kazakhstan. Their headquaters might be in Geneva which is a good place to receiving funds.

03-03-2014, 02:46 AM
Comparison of the "independent" news media on London Incident and Kunming Incident

[Image: a82b2bc8gw1ee2lgxdp2xj20go1jgtkr.jpg]

I am not quite surprised. I now have learned the phrase "senseless use of" from the US State Department, such as "senseless use of" planes, pressure cookers, civil rights given by the 2nd Amendament, etc. I don't know what to feel to use this phrase in future "conflicts" in US and UK, but I do know that the Muslim issue is relatively a smaller problem compared to these two.

You guys take care in those future "senseless conflicts".