Chinchilla vs Hedgehog vs Bunny vs Guinea Pig

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2014, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 07:52 PM by Full Circle.)
RE: Chinchilla vs Hedgehog vs Bunny vs Guinea Pig
Guinea pigs are served in Peru and called Cui. If you ever have the opportunity to eat one...don't.

Hamsters are cannibalistic, we had one eat its cell mate, grossed us out and my dad squashed it with a shovel.

Brother had a pot- bellied pig, might as well been a horse it was so big - could not convince him to turn it into bacon.

Other brother has a ferret, little fucker likes to bite... the ferret, not the brother.

Had a rabbit once, named it Maynard after Maynard Ferguson the trumpet player. Boring critter, shits nonstop everywhere. Rabbit stew is quite good.

Now dogs...dogs can be great.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2014, 07:45 PM
(22-12-2014 06:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Had a rabbit once, ..... Boring critter, shits nonstop everywhere.

my thoughts exactly

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
22-12-2014, 07:56 PM
(22-12-2014 06:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Guinea pigs are served in Peru and called Cui. If you ever have the opportunity to eat one...don't.

Hamsters are cannibalistic, we had one eat its cell mate, grossed us out and my dad squashed it with a shovel.

Brother had a pot- bellied pig, might as well been a horse it was so big - could not convince him to turn it into bacon.

Other brother has a ferret, little fucker likes to bite... the ferret, not the brother.

Had a rabbit once, named it Maynard after Maynard Ferguson the trumpet player. Boring critter, shits nonstop everywhere. Rabbit stew is quite good.

My bunnies are trained to poop in their litter box.
The only annoying thing is they like being outside on the deck. They scratch on the screen to go out, and scratch to come in. They forget they just were out, and want to go back out.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-12-2014, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 11:11 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
CHINCHILLA!

OH MY GAWD ITS LIKE TOUCHING A CLOUD! AND THEIR CUTE LITTLE FLUFFY FACES GAHHHH

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
22-12-2014, 11:41 PM
(22-12-2014 11:06 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  CHINCHILLA!

OH MY GAWD ITS LIKE TOUCHING A CLOUD! AND THEIR CUTE LITTLE FLUFFY FACES GAHHHH

Like touching a cloud, you say?

Haven't we told you to stop dunking chinchillas?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-12-2014, 12:25 PM
The best kind of pet is a stuffed animal - ain't gotta feed 'em, or clean up poop or pee, and they can have as much personality as you'd like so long as your imagination is up to the task. Big Grin

But, that's just me. Sleepy Tongue

[Image: $_35.JPG]

^ my "pet" owl Tongue (er, well - that's one of his many brothers or sisters Yes )

23-12-2014, 12:41 PM
I would go with a hedgehog. Because I think they're cute and I've always wanted one.

I don't know much about chinchilla's, but I've had Guinea Pigs and Bunnies before.

Guinea pigs are cute but they're usually really finicky when it comes to being held, and they can sometimes get big as fuck.

DO NOT GET A BUNNY. Bunnies are fucking gross. They smell fucking terrible too, even if you clean their cages like a bazillion times a week. Same goes for ferrets.
23-12-2014, 12:44 PM
(23-12-2014 12:41 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  DO NOT GET A BUNNY.

Too late. It is done.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Chinchillas are fast and hard to tame so picking one up is a huge pain in the ass. Also make a lot of noise at night. Very soft and cute though. Rabbits are calm, slow and docile, but sometimes bite or claw. Guinea pigs are tame, cute, eat almost any plant matter and don't bite. They are also tough enough that kids have less chance of accidentally hurting them (just don't drop them, when I got mine the man was quite clear that that would not be good). I've never had a hedgehog, so I can't offer advice there but I would like to hear what they are like if that is what you decide on.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
23-12-2014, 12:47 PM
(23-12-2014 12:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 12:41 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  DO NOT GET A BUNNY.

Too late. It is done.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEY SMELL TERRIBLE AND ARE SO GROSS

I was too late... Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post