Chinese Cult Fanatics Arrested for Fatal McDonald's Beating

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 03:38 AM by Snowflake.)
Video Chinese Cult Fanatics Arrested for Fatal McDonald's Beating
WARNING :Graphic violence

This old news been widely discussed in China in this few days...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Chinese Cult Fanatics Arrested for Fatal McDonald's Beating
Truely sad about the beating.

Yet good news is that the founder of this cult is now in the US under her protection. Yes, it is good news, considering the percentage of population willing to have religious beliefs.

Want something? Then do something.
04-06-2014, 09:50 PM
(04-06-2014 09:44 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Truely sad about the beating.

Yet good news is that the founder of this cult is now in the US under her protection. Yes, it is good news, considering the percentage of population willing to have religious beliefs.

As opposed to China where the communist party is its God...
Bitch please.
04-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Notice how a religion is just a cult until the murders reach into the millions.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
05-06-2014, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 04:03 AM by Chas.)
(04-06-2014 09:44 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Truely sad about the beating.

Protection? Or is this just more bullshit?

If Zhao is wanted by the Chinese government then the government of China can assemble a listing of charges against him and present it to the State Department and Justice Department for review.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2014, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 01:35 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(05-06-2014 03:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  Protection? Or is this just more bullshit?

If Zhao is wanted by the Chinese government then the government of China can assemble a listing of charges against him and present it to the State Department and Justice Department for review.

It is nice that you know that the surname of the founder is Zhao. I would appreciate it more if you had used terms like "shameless lies", "brazen slander" or "blatant rhetorics" rather than "bu***hit". Oops, I guess you knew I might cite the reason for his refuge and green card application to the USCIS, which was granted approval 13 years ago (2001), didn't you ?

Let me see. Huh, political asylum for the Chinese home church of eastern lightning, right ?

Anyway, I now am sincerely feeling a little sorry for those I care in the US, like Girly. Take care and watch out for this cult, OK ?

As for you, Chas, I say you'd better hope the US secret services (Edit: CIA, FBI or NSA) has been keeping a tight enough leash on this guy, and stop believing that Spiderman is real.

05-06-2014, 08:07 PM
(05-06-2014 07:40 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  

It is nice that you know that the surname of the founder is Zhao. I would appreciate it more if you had used terms like "shameless lies" or "brazen slander" rather than "bu***hit". Oops, I guess you knew I might cite the reason for his refuge and green card application to the USCIS, which was granted approval 13 years ago (2001), didn't you ?

Let me see. Huh, political asylum for the Chinese home church of eastern lightning, right ?

Anyway, I now am sincerely feeling a little sorry for those I care in the US, like Girly. Take care and watch out for this cult, OK ?

As for you, Chas, I say you'd better hope the US secret services has been keeping a tight enough leash on this guy, and stop believing that Spiderman is real.

You on crack?
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
05-06-2014, 08:11 PM
(05-06-2014 08:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 07:40 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  It is nice that you know that the surname of the founder is Zhao. I would appreciate it more if you had used terms like "shameless lies" or "brazen slander" rather than "bu***hit". Oops, I guess you knew I might cite the reason for his refuge and green card application to the USCIS, which was granted approval 13 years ago (2001), didn't you ?

As for you, Chas, I say you'd better hope the US secret services has been keeping a tight enough leash on this guy, and stop believing that Spiderman is real.

You on crack?

Naw CCP, the drug of choice of all communist shills.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-06-2014, 11:00 AM
(05-06-2014 07:40 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  

It is nice that you know that the surname of the founder is Zhao. I would appreciate it more if you had used terms like "shameless lies", "brazen slander" or "blatant rhetorics" rather than "bu***hit". Oops, I guess you knew I might cite the reason for his refuge and green card application to the USCIS, which was granted approval 13 years ago (2001), didn't you ?

As for you, Chas, I say you'd better hope the US secret services (Edit: CIA, FBI or NSA) has been keeping a tight enough leash on this guy, and stop believing that Spiderman is real.

Wow, you've really gone downhill compared to when you first came here.

[Image: giphy.gif]
07-06-2014, 06:24 PM
(07-06-2014 11:00 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Wow, you've really gone downhill compared to when you first came here.

Which hill ?

How are Chas and Earmuffs doing on that hill ?

[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7zb9fx5jg201e01e3yl.gif]