Chinese Cult Fanatics Arrested for Fatal McDonald's Beating

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Chinese Cult Fanatics Arrested for Fatal McDonald's Beating
You know, THAT hill.

I don't know where Chas and earmuffs are on the hill, but they haven't shifted positions since when they first arrived. Earmuffs has always been a cunt and Chas has always been a grump.

You haven't always been this bellicose, though.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2014, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 09:37 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
RE: Chinese Cult Fanatics Arrested for Fatal McDonald's Beating
(08-06-2014 09:35 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You know, THAT hill.

I don't know where Chas and earmuffs are on the hill, but they haven't shifted positions since when they first arrived. Earmuffs has always been a cunt and Chas has always been a grump.

You haven't always been this bellicose, though.

As you correctly remembered, I was once open and friendly to all those who had come to my thread to have a word with me. I am still open and friendly to many, though.

You might know that Confucius said one should recompense kindness with kindness, meet resentment with upright dealing. Well, I am not a bellicose person. I was just thanking C&E and their partly conservative kind for their beneficial addition, a nice little confrontation.

In fact, I could have (and had) a generally peaceful conversation with Chippy because there could be (and was) something positive exchanged. I think between me and Earmuffs' kind, there is little positive and now basicly mutual malignancy and malevolence,

Didn't like it. Have managed to kinda neglect it. C'est la vie.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply