Chinese airport security

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: Chinese airport security
(30-11-2015 04:54 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Well, to be fair, it was more of a cupping action than a shake.

So, not shaken. But were you stirred?

Wink

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
30-11-2015, 05:32 AM
(29-11-2015 11:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  This was so great I just had to share.

I flew back to China yesterday. After I got through customs at Shanghai, I had to go through security again to catch my connection. So I went through the metal detector and it went off. This girl told me to stand on this little platform about 4 inches high and she used the wand on me. The detector picked up the zipper on the fleece I was wearing which was at upper chest. So I figured that was it and I expected her to wave me through. What I didn't expect was for her to begin patting me down. It was fine until she got to my pants pockets. She then proceeded to check me for testicular cancer, taking much longer than any doctor I ever went too. (No, I am not exaggerating, she was cupping my balls) She then went behind me and quickly frisked my back. She made extra sure my butt wasn't concealing anything. I looked down at her, probably looking a little shocked when she said I could go. All the while giving me this little smirk.

Ok, bear in mind that I have been through the Shanghai airport many times. This was a new procedure. At least I know which line to pick next time. I should have asked for her number.

Quote: 4 inches high and she used the wand on me.

Perhaps she was looking for a longer wand??

Tongue

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
[+] 1 user Likes OhDannyBoy's post
30-11-2015, 05:55 AM
I need to visit Fucking in Austria soon............;-)
30-11-2015, 06:17 AM
I and a friend of mine used to walk along Nanjing road, but on opposite sides, just to see who would get propositioned by the most hookers in five minutes. It was sort of a contest.

'Murican Canadian
30-11-2015, 07:18 AM
(30-11-2015 05:32 AM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 11:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  This was so great I just had to share.

I flew back to China yesterday. After I got through customs at Shanghai, I had to go through security again to catch my connection. So I went through the metal detector and it went off. This girl told me to stand on this little platform about 4 inches high and she used the wand on me. The detector picked up the zipper on the fleece I was wearing which was at upper chest. So I figured that was it and I expected her to wave me through. What I didn't expect was for her to begin patting me down. It was fine until she got to my pants pockets. She then proceeded to check me for testicular cancer, taking much longer than any doctor I ever went too. (No, I am not exaggerating, she was cupping my balls) She then went behind me and quickly frisked my back. She made extra sure my butt wasn't concealing anything. I looked down at her, probably looking a little shocked when she said I could go. All the while giving me this little smirk.

Ok, bear in mind that I have been through the Shanghai airport many times. This was a new procedure. At least I know which line to pick next time. I should have asked for her number.

Quote: 4 inches high and she used the wand on me.

Perhaps she was looking for a longer wand??

Tongue

DJ

Well, she already found the sack of magic, might as well get the full package.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
30-11-2015, 08:25 AM
(30-11-2015 06:17 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I and a friend of mine used to walk along Nanjing road, but on opposite sides, just to see who would get propositioned by the most hookers in five minutes. It was sort of a contest.

Who won? And what did the winner get? Angel
30-11-2015, 08:29 AM
(30-11-2015 04:54 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 04:22 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Somebody got shook down in Shanghai??????

Well, to be fair, it was more of a cupping action than a shake.

I wonder if proper ball cupping techniques are in the airport security training manual?
30-11-2015, 08:33 AM
(30-11-2015 08:25 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Who won?
Usually him because he dressed more like a business man while I was more into the cargo pants thing. Though once I did get propositioned by a Chinese guy trying to convince me that we should go some place and have a little fun. I told him I was married and he was like "she doesn't have to know," which was funny because she was a short distance away (keeping score for us) laughing hysterically with our friend as they watched me try to talk my way through my awkward situation.

(30-11-2015 08:25 AM)jennybee Wrote:  And what did the winner get? Angel
Bragging rights.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
30-11-2015, 09:19 AM
(30-11-2015 12:27 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 12:24 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Love you short time, huh?

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Angry

Laugh out load

You know what they say, "If the cup fits, wear it."

Sleepy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-11-2015, 09:40 AM
(30-11-2015 09:19 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 12:27 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  What the hell is that supposed to mean? Angry

Laugh out load

You know what they say, "If the cup fits, wear it."

Sleepy

But was the cup half full or half empty?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post