Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2015, 03:04 AM
RE: Chinese airport security
(30-11-2015 09:40 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 09:19 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Laugh out load

You know what they say, "If the cup fits, wear it."

Sleepy

But was the cup half full or half empty?

Well, since I was with my wife the night before and she knew I would be gone for 2 weeks, mostly empty. Confused

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2015, 05:40 AM
(29-11-2015 11:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Ok, bear in mind that I have been through the Shanghai airport many times.

I'm sure. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
01-12-2015, 05:51 AM
(01-12-2015 03:04 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 09:40 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  But was the cup half full or half empty?
Well, since I was with my wife the night before and she knew I would be gone for 2 weeks, mostly empty. Confused

[Image: 18009491.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-12-2015, 06:07 AM
(01-12-2015 03:04 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Well, since I was with my wife the night before and she knew I would be gone for 2 weeks, mostly empty. Confused

We don't need to know about your private life! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-12-2015, 09:49 AM
(29-11-2015 11:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  This was so great I just had to share.

I flew back to China yesterday. After I got through customs at Shanghai, I had to go through security again to catch my connection. So I went through the metal detector and it went off. This girl told me to stand on this little platform about 4 inches high and she used the wand on me. The detector picked up the zipper on the fleece I was wearing which was at upper chest. So I figured that was it and I expected her to wave me through. What I didn't expect was for her to begin patting me down. It was fine until she got to my pants pockets. She then proceeded to check me for testicular cancer, taking much longer than any doctor I ever went too. (No, I am not exaggerating, she was cupping my balls) She then went behind me and quickly frisked my back. She made extra sure my butt wasn't concealing anything. I looked down at her, probably looking a little shocked when she said I could go. All the while giving me this little smirk.

Ok, bear in mind that I have been through the Shanghai airport many times. This was a new procedure. At least I know which line to pick next time. I should have asked for her number.

Shit after all that she should have at the very least bought you a drink.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post