Chink in your armor.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
10-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Chink in your armor.
What is the most vulnerable aspect of your personality. What is your weakest area. And I'm not talking about physical stuff like fallen arches or a small dick. I'm talking about personality chinks. Are you short tempered, a braggart, overly protective, not very aggressive and sort of wimpy?

I'm a worrier. I worry about everything. I can't sleep because I worry about stuff and often it's really stupid stuff. I wish I could change but I remain a worrier. I even worry about how worried I get and this is.....well...... worrisome. Blink

You?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
10-03-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: Chink in your armor.
I'm too passive. And I don't mean like passive aggressive, more like "The fuck's that got to do with the price of tea in China" passive. ... wait ... that might've been passive aggressive. Hobo

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-03-2016, 03:53 PM
(10-03-2016 03:47 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What is the most vulnerable aspect of your personality. What is your weakest area. And I'm not talking about physical stuff like fallen arches or a small dick. I'm talking about personality chinks. Are you short tempered, a braggart, overly protective, not very aggressive and sort of wimpy?

I'm a worrier. I worry about everything. I can't sleep because I worry about stuff and often it's really stupid stuff. I wish I could change but I remain a worrier. I even worry about how worried I get and this is.....well...... worrisome. Blink

You?
I'm generally a negative person, I'm quite unforgiving of myself.

I worry.

I don't like confrontations.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
10-03-2016, 04:04 PM
You got the stank of angst about you. I know that stank. I've had that stank.

(10-03-2016 03:53 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I'm generally a negative person, I'm quite unforgiving of myself.

What's to forgive?

(10-03-2016 03:53 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I worry.

(10-03-2016 03:53 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I don't like confrontations.

Me neither. Hippos be crazy.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-03-2016, 04:11 PM
(10-03-2016 04:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You got the stank of angst about you. I know that stank. I've had that stank.

(10-03-2016 03:53 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I'm generally a negative person, I'm quite unforgiving of myself.

What's to forgive?

Every minute little mistake I make. Even those I couldn't foresee. (Yes I know, but there's a long way from understanding to feeling in my case.)
10-03-2016, 04:14 PM
I'm a terrible procrastinator. I've been meaning to change this. But I keep putting it off.

Don't put it off. Procrastinate today. ~ Ellen Degeneres

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 5 users Like Commonsensei's post
10-03-2016, 04:26 PM
(10-03-2016 04:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You got the stank of angst about you. I know that stank. I've had that stank.

What's to forgive?

That's the great Bill Irwin with Robin Williams. I loved that song when it came out in 1988 but then I didn't have any worries in '88 so I was always happy. Now the worries are heavier and it's harder to shake them off. Undecided

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-03-2016, 04:26 PM
(10-03-2016 04:14 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'm a terrible procrastinator. I've been meaning to change this. But I keep putting it off.

Don't put it off. Procrastinate today. ~ Ellen Degeneres

Haha, that's gotten bad with me since I retired. There is always tomorrow, today I am going to enjoy myself.

Not even sure I want to change it Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
10-03-2016, 04:33 PM
I procrastinate too. I'm also passive to a point, then I can blow up rather than find a middle ground.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-03-2016, 04:53 PM
I do have a bit of an irish temper. I am very calm and can take a lot--until I can't and then you'd better run for the hills Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post