Chink in your armor.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
10-03-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Chink in your armor.
Were do I begin.

First of, nobody wants me dead more than me. I sit everyday waiting to just drop dead. And i have no redeeming factors. I am the embodiment of cancer.

I also think i look to ugly. I have a face that turns straight women into lesbians. One minute a girl can sit down and think of some boy she likes, then she sees me and begins thinking about how she can make her best friend a lesbian as well.

I forget things not science related.

I procastinate

I am a 19 year old virgin

Im nuts

I will just list those.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2016, 06:01 PM
(10-03-2016 05:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Were do I begin.

First of, nobody wants me dead more than me. I sit everyday waiting to just drop dead. And i have no redeeming factors. I am the embodiment of cancer.

I also think i look to ugly. I have a face that turns straight women into lesbians. One minute a girl can sit down and think of some boy she likes, then she sees me and begins thinking about how she can make her best friend a lesbian as well.

I procastinate

Im nuts

I will just list those.

The above is all BS.

It is typical of many at your age. You have shown yourself here to be of great worth. And the best women aren't just interested in looks. In fact they are those to avoid. I reckon you just need practice talking with women. Everything, in my experience, is practice. Forget the outcome if it goes wrong. And it will at times. It will improve though. And remember, it is arrogant to believe everyone will like you. So be modest and honest and yourself. You'll be fine.

We need you alive mate. Okay?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 8 users Like Banjo's post
10-03-2016, 06:06 PM

“The absurd man will not commit suicide; he wants to live, without relinquishing any of his certainty, without a future, without hope, without illusions … and without resignation either. He stares at death with passionate attention and this fascination liberates him. He experiences the “divine irresponsibility” of the condemned man.”

(10-03-2016 05:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I also think i look to ugly. I have a face that turns straight women into lesbians. One minute a girl can sit down and think of some boy she likes, then she sees me and begins thinking about how she can make her best friend a lesbian as well.

Don't make me post that 10 yo cheeky pic of you.

(10-03-2016 05:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I am a 19 year old virgin

I was a 20 year old virgin.

(10-03-2016 05:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Im nuts

Me too. Like certifiably. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Lust. Fortunately I'm not moody or anything about not getting any sex, but lust is still difficult to deal with.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
10-03-2016, 06:15 PM

I procastinate

Im nuts

I will just list those.

I haven't seen your pics, but I don't for one second believe you are ugly. I don't believe there are any physically ugly people. I do believe there are people with ugly personalities, which in turn, can make them appear physically ugly.

I would much rather date an average looking guy (by society's standards) who had an awesome personality than a gorgeous guy who was a complete asshole. Women like guys with awesome personalities. I much rather date another goofball like myself than a guy with only good looks to offer. If you find a woman who *only* wants you for your looks, keep moving. Find someone who is your best friend who loves all of you (even the not so "perfect" parts).

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. I was a virgin until I was 17--practically 18. Don't rush it, you'll find someone amazing who will like that your a virgin. I personally like dating men who haven't screwed half of California. Wink Most of my friends feel the same way.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-03-2016, 06:18 PM
(10-03-2016 03:47 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What is the most vulnerable aspect of your personality. What is your weakest area. And I'm not talking about physical stuff like fallen arches or a small dick. I'm talking about personality chinks. Are you short tempered, a braggart, overly protective, not very aggressive and sort of wimpy?

I'm a worrier. I worry about everything. I can't sleep because I worry about stuff and often it's really stupid stuff. I wish I could change but I remain a worrier. I even worry about how worried I get and this is.....well...... worrisome. Blink

You?

I'm just a bore.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
10-03-2016, 06:20 PM
(10-03-2016 06:18 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 03:47 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What is the most vulnerable aspect of your personality. What is your weakest area. And I'm not talking about physical stuff like fallen arches or a small dick. I'm talking about personality chinks. Are you short tempered, a braggart, overly protective, not very aggressive and sort of wimpy?

I'm a worrier. I worry about everything. I can't sleep because I worry about stuff and often it's really stupid stuff. I wish I could change but I remain a worrier. I even worry about how worried I get and this is.....well...... worrisome. Blink

You?

I'm just a bore.

I find you entertaining Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-03-2016, 06:21 PM
(10-03-2016 06:11 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Lust. Fortunately I'm not moody or anything about not getting any sex, but lust is still difficult to deal with.

I think it is for everyone. Of course, I'm marrying Jason Statham, so I don't need to worry about that Laugh out load Hobo
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
10-03-2016, 06:23 PM
(10-03-2016 06:18 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  

You?

I'm just a bore.

Surely not???

[Image: chrisgradyWildBoar.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
10-03-2016, 06:25 PM
Jenn, banjo, girly, my niggas. I love ya guys as much as i can love people on the internet , but have you met me? I am cancer, like 1000 pounds of it. I mean i am still a virgin, because i have the social skills of a trex and the personality of the fedora. I have no redeeming qualities. I have seen girls become lesbians after seeing me. People in general would rather hang out with leather face than me, a chainsaw is less painful than my bullshit. Point is, love that you guys tried but you got me wrong.