Chink in your armor.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
10-03-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Chink in your armor.
I'm extremely introverted and hold grudges for a very long time. I must say, though, that my ire is usually justified. It may take people years to catch up to my dislike for a particular person. Then I tell them, "Told ya so!!!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2016, 05:04 PM
I'm too perfect. It intimidates people which usually can be annoying when you wanna just get shit done but some twat is standing in the doorway shaking in a fettle position because of my awesomeness. First time cute, second time annoying and now it's just pathetic. I get it, I'm practically a human god that doesn't mean you need worship me all the fucking time.
Know what I'm saying? well of course not, I'm the living God here not you.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-03-2016, 05:04 PM
(10-03-2016 04:14 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'm a terrible procrastinator. I've been meaning to change this. But I keep putting it off.

Don't put it off. Procrastinate today. ~ Ellen Degeneres

I was going to join the procrastinators' club, but just never got around to it.
I was also going to start a pussy whipped men's club, but my old lady won't let me!
Apathy is rampant, but nobody gives a shit!
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
10-03-2016, 05:05 PM
I let irritations build up and build up and then one day explode and people are baffled. You never had a problem with that before, what happened?
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
10-03-2016, 05:11 PM
(10-03-2016 05:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm too perfect. It intimidates people which usually can be annoying when you wanna just get shit done but some twat is standing in the doorway shaking in a fettle position because of my awesomeness. First time cute, second time annoying and now it's just pathetic. I get it, I'm practically a human god that doesn't mean you need worship me all the fucking time.
Know what I'm saying? well of course not, I'm the living God here not you.

[Image: muffspathead.gif]

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-03-2016, 05:40 PM
Insecurity is a big problem for me. Also shyness.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
10-03-2016, 05:43 PM
I have a hard time keeping sarcasm under control. I am learning not to say the first thing that comes to mind since it tends to be biting. It's part of the reason I don't interact with people IRL much. You can't delete, edit, or tone down verbal conversations...can't unsay what's already been said.

I also hold grudges but am working on that too. Most of time when I am done with someone I am done.

Procrastination in my personal life is a problem. I am driven at work so I think that when the weekend comes around my constructive plans don't get done because I use all my give-a-shit up from 8-4:30 Monday through Friday.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
10-03-2016, 05:48 PM
I gave up anger a long time ago. More than 3 decades now. I will not admit anger. I have a visceral response to anger. Like in my gut visceral. It's not pleasant. I won't allow myself that emotion, no good can come of it.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-03-2016, 05:52 PM
I can never finish anyth...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 8 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
10-03-2016, 05:54 PM
My biggest problem as a performer was that I was never able to "push my brand" as it were. I was always too introverted.

These days my biggest problem is chemo brain and confusion and weakness physically.

I am often confused. Yesterday the thought my illness had returned in full was kind of comforting, I thought "At least I might avoid old age."

I'm kind of egocentric too I think. Possibly due to being alone so often as a child. I am not qualified to say.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.