Chocolate addiction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2017, 03:39 AM
RE: Chocolate addiction
I used to love eating chocolates a lot though I am really not sure if that can be considered as addiction. My Dad is diabetic and so is my eldest sister. Honestly, I still have the urge to eat chocolates but what motivates me is the thought of my son losing his Mom at an early age. I know it's difficult to just stop eating what you so love to eat. Yeah, it is easier said than done but I have to say eat it in moderation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2017, 12:27 PM
[Image: GOR-00051-6.jpg.cf.jpg]

This has been my go to chocolate if I need to take a 'break.' Only two ingredients, raw cocoa and agave nectar. Super low in fats. Comes in perfectly sized squares and tasted DIVINE, if a bit bitter.

That, or a hazelnut chocolate spread. I find it's actually easier to control myself if I can actually measure it (or just eat one spoonful at a time Tongue).

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
28-05-2017, 02:09 PM
I would buy my chocolate cupcakes on the black market if I had to Tongue I do like my chocolate and I know I couldn't quit it easily, so good for you LR for trying to. For myself, I try and buy no more than one or two cupcakes a week, because I know it would be hard to control myself with more than that in my house. Anyway, I feel it allows me to have my chocolate fix and regulate myself at the same time.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
28-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Actually I haven't had any chocolate since I posted this thread.
I had Kinder Milkslices once but I don't really count them as chocolate treats even if there is some cocoa in the things. I am not really losing control over eating those. I only lose control with milk or dark chocolate.
So I had a few bites of white chocolate, real good one that is worth enjoying. But the addicting ones for me, I didn't touch at all. Was tempted a few times but didn't touch it.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post