Chocolate addiction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2017, 03:39 AM
RE: Chocolate addiction
I used to love eating chocolates a lot though I am really not sure if that can be considered as addiction. My Dad is diabetic and so is my eldest sister. Honestly, I still have the urge to eat chocolates but what motivates me is the thought of my son losing his Mom at an early age. I know it's difficult to just stop eating what you so love to eat. Yeah, it is easier said than done but I have to say eat it in moderation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2017, 12:27 PM
[Image: GOR-00051-6.jpg.cf.jpg]

This has been my go to chocolate if I need to take a 'break.' Only two ingredients, raw cocoa and agave nectar. Super low in fats. Comes in perfectly sized squares and tasted DIVINE, if a bit bitter.

That, or a hazelnut chocolate spread. I find it's actually easier to control myself if I can actually measure it (or just eat one spoonful at a time Tongue).

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
28-05-2017, 02:09 PM
I would buy my chocolate cupcakes on the black market if I had to Tongue I do like my chocolate and I know I couldn't quit it easily, so good for you LR for trying to. For myself, I try and buy no more than one or two cupcakes a week, because I know it would be hard to control myself with more than that in my house. Anyway, I feel it allows me to have my chocolate fix and regulate myself at the same time.
28-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Actually I haven't had any chocolate since I posted this thread.
I had Kinder Milkslices once but I don't really count them as chocolate treats even if there is some cocoa in the things. I am not really losing control over eating those. I only lose control with milk or dark chocolate.
So I had a few bites of white chocolate, real good one that is worth enjoying. But the addicting ones for me, I didn't touch at all. Was tempted a few times but didn't touch it.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post