Poll: Which degree do you find the best?
Anthropology
Biology
Computer Graphics Animation
Psychology
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Choice of Degree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2014, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2014 11:21 PM by JDog554.)
Choice of Degree
I've been thinking about what to do with my life lately and college has been a big thought. I want to get your guys and gals opinion on a couple Degree's i'm interested in. You can vote in the poll above or leave your thoughts below. The four choices are...
  • Computer Graphics Animation
  • Psychology
  • Anthropology
  • Biology

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Choice of Degree
(23-04-2014 11:18 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I've been thinking about what to do with my life lately and college has been a big thought. I want to get your guys and gals opinion on a couple Degree's i'm interested in. You can vote in the poll above or leave your thoughts below. The four choices are...
  • Psychology
  • Anthropology
  • Biology

Get something worth something, like a psych degree. But pick whatever you want.

Then get something absolutely worthless. Like a philosophy degree.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-04-2014, 11:32 PM
(23-04-2014 11:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 11:18 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I've been thinking about what to do with my life lately and college has been a big thought. I want to get your guys and gals opinion on a couple Degree's i'm interested in. You can vote in the poll above or leave your thoughts below. The four choices are...
  • Psychology
  • Anthropology
  • Biology

Get something worth something, like a psych degree. But pick whatever you want.

Lol thats a horrible combo, Me:"Tell me why are you depressed?" Patient: "Because i'm going through some tough times", Me: "But Why?"

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
23-04-2014, 11:44 PM
(23-04-2014 11:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 11:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Get something worth something, like a psych degree. But pick whatever you want.

Lol thats a horrible combo, Me:"Tell me why are you depressed?" Patient: "Because i'm going through some tough times", Me: "But Why?"

Well I did say 'get something absolutely worthless.'

I was initially going to suggest a theology degree, but that goes beyond the realm of worthlessness.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-04-2014, 11:47 PM
(23-04-2014 11:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 11:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Lol thats a horrible combo, Me:"Tell me why are you depressed?" Patient: "Because i'm going through some tough times", Me: "But Why?"

Well I did say 'get something absolutely worthless.'

I was initially going to suggest a theology degree, but that goes beyond the realm of worthlessness.

At least with Theology I can have experience when it comes to debates and grill those people with knowledge of their own religion.

23-04-2014, 11:49 PM
If you choose psychology you basically have to get a doctorate For a decent job and excellent pay. Same for anthro sept you replace the excellent pay for excellent fun. And idk for sure about your other two options sept bios the shit and always great:-D. Goodluck
[+] 1 user Likes QUELSQUELS's post
23-04-2014, 11:51 PM
(23-04-2014 11:49 PM)QUELSQUELS Wrote:  If you choose psychology you basically have to get a doctorate For a decent job and excellent pay. Same for anthro sept you replace the excellent pay for excellent fun. And idk for sure about your other two options sept bios the shit and always great:-D. Goodluck

Well i'm sure if I needed to i'd pursue the field I was in further but haha great advice thank you.

23-04-2014, 11:56 PM
(23-04-2014 11:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 11:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well I did say 'get something absolutely worthless.'

At least with Theology I can have experience when it comes to debates and grill those people with knowledge of their own religion.

Theology is just the bastard child of philosophy, you have philosophy training and you'll have the basis of their bullshit.

And can you imagine how bad a theology-psychology mix would be?

23-04-2014, 11:57 PM
(23-04-2014 11:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 11:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  At least with Theology I can have experience when it comes to debates and grill those people with knowledge of their own religion.

Theology is just the bastard child of philosophy, you have philosophy training and you'll have the basis of their bullshit.

I would probably need a psychologist.

24-04-2014, 12:00 AM
(23-04-2014 11:57 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 11:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Theology is just the bastard child of philosophy, you have philosophy training and you'll have the basis of their bullshit.

I would probably need a psychologist.

And so would they!

... It'd just become an infinite recursion of psychologists: Shrinks all the way down.