Poll: Which degree do you find the best?
Anthropology
Biology
Computer Graphics Animation
Psychology
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Choice of Degree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Choice of Degree
(24-04-2014 02:35 PM)wazzel Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 01:46 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Pay doesn't both me too much as long as I can make enough to live on, mostly for the enjoyment of working in the respective fields but thank you for your thoughts. Thumbsup

I always did, and still do, have concerns over working a job that will provide enough for me to take care of the family vs doing what I love. That was what made me study and pursue a career in my second choise (Mech Engr) instead of my first (music). Lucky for me my first choise was something I could still do with out it being my job. Speaking of music, I got band rehersal tonight.

Well glad things are working out for you and wish you the best of luck at rehersal

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-04-2014, 02:52 PM
(24-04-2014 02:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 02:35 PM)wazzel Wrote:  I always did, and still do, have concerns over working a job that will provide enough for me to take care of the family vs doing what I love. That was what made me study and pursue a career in my second choise (Mech Engr) instead of my first (music). Lucky for me my first choise was something I could still do with out it being my job. Speaking of music, I got band rehersal tonight.

Well glad things are working out for you and wish you the best of luck at rehersal

So far so good. Since I graduated high school in 89 I have played in some sort of band almost continuously. Cover and orginal rock bands on bass most of the time and church choirs (ex-catholic). Right now I play in the local community band (symphonic) on alto sax. We have a big fund raising concert May 10th.
24-04-2014, 03:01 PM
(24-04-2014 02:52 PM)wazzel Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 02:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well glad things are working out for you and wish you the best of luck at rehersal

So far so good. Since I graduated high school in 89 I have played in some sort of band almost continuously. Cover and orginal rock bands on bass most of the time and church choirs (ex-catholic). Right now I play in the local community band (symphonic) on alto sax. We have a big fund raising concert May 10th.

Sounds awesome, wish I had a talent like that haha

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze