Choose a superpower. But...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2017, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 05:44 PM by Kaneda.)
RE: Choose a superpower. But...
(01-05-2017 04:59 PM)Leerob Wrote:  And nobody has showered in weeks.

The ability to never get a hang over

The reason you can't get hungover is because your endocrine system isn't working right, so you don't register your body's warning signals, you dehydrate, and you die.

The power to predict any and all terror attacks around the world an hour before they happen.

“Until you make the unconscious
conscious, it will direct your life and you will
call it fate.”― C.G. Jung
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2017, 07:17 PM
(30-04-2017 11:25 PM)Loom Wrote:  The ability to make a creationist reason...

Well, now you're just being silly.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
01-05-2017, 07:52 PM
(01-05-2017 05:39 PM)Kaneda Wrote:  The power to predict any and all terror attacks around the world an hour before they happen.

But any attempts to stop them are ineffective. Anbody that you tell ignores you until after the fact, at which point they think that you were part of the attack.

The ability to place people under a geass so that any promise that they make, no matter how absurd, becomes their inescapable destiny.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
02-05-2017, 12:26 AM
(01-05-2017 07:52 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 05:39 PM)Kaneda Wrote:  The power to predict any and all terror attacks around the world an hour before they happen.

But any attempts to stop them are ineffective. Anbody that you tell ignores you until after the fact, at which point they think that you were part of the attack.

The ability to place people under a geass so that any promise that they make, no matter how absurd, becomes their inescapable destiny.

It seemed like a good idea at the time to put your ex under a geass, when she said she'd be with you forever.

The ability to make random, cartoonish things happen to people (like pianos or anvils falling out of the sky to squash them).

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
02-05-2017, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 09:50 AM by Leerob.)
(02-05-2017 12:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  The ability to make random, cartoonish things happen to people (like pianos or anvils falling out of the sky to squash them).

You drew a door on the wall so that your annoyingly nosy neighbour may walk through it and never come back, but your mom came for a surprise visit and walked through instead.

The ability to make anything happen by snipping my fingers.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
02-05-2017, 03:26 PM
(02-05-2017 09:36 AM)Leerob Wrote:  The ability to make anything happen by snipping my fingers.

You are born with pseudopods rather than fingers. You're certain you'd be omnipotent if you weren't digitally challenged.

The ability to inflict ironic justice. e.g.: Cause Fred Phelps to become gay with a raging libido, make Ken Ham drown in a flood, etc.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
02-05-2017, 04:21 PM
(02-05-2017 03:26 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(02-05-2017 09:36 AM)Leerob Wrote:  The ability to make anything happen by snipping my fingers.

You are born with pseudopods rather than fingers. You're certain you'd be omnipotent if you weren't digitally challenged.

The ability to inflict ironic justice. e.g.: Cause Fred Phelps to become gay with a raging libido, make Ken Ham drown in a flood, etc.

You have no limitations. Fuck that, that power would be awesome!

You have extreme intelligence.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-05-2017, 06:33 PM
(02-05-2017 04:21 PM)you're ndog Wrote:  
(02-05-2017 03:26 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  You are born with pseudopods rather than fingers. You're certain you'd be omnipotent if you weren't digitally challenged.

You have no limitations. Fuck that, that power would be awesome!

You have extreme intelligence.

...but you're just a brain in a jar, dreaming everything.

You can open portals to any place in the universe....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
02-05-2017, 07:52 PM
Choose a superpower. But...
(02-05-2017 04:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  You have extreme intelligence.

Yes I actually do.

You have the ability to turn into a ghost.
03-05-2017, 06:39 AM
(02-05-2017 07:52 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(02-05-2017 04:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  You have extreme intelligence.

Yes I actually do.

You have the ability to turn into a ghost.

... but only in Japan.

You have the power to create tiny universes....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.