Choose to be gay? Faggot!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Choose to be gay? Faggot!
(13-05-2013 09:20 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  [Image: wet-cat.jpg]

Dude... seeing wet pussy is as easy for me as seeing Girlyman's fat arse in a thong. And I don't even have to take my hands off the keyboard.

But if I do leave my office... I can see a pussy that I've seen wet for more than a quarter century.

Of course, it could be argued that she has the same internet connection that I do and it could be argued that the only reason she still has a wet vag... is because of that but....

Why did you have to bring that shit up? Sadcryface

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2013, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 10:28 PM by cbb2274.)
(13-05-2013 09:37 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 07:23 PM)amyb Wrote:  It wouldn't matter if it was a choice, IMO, but I don't think it is. It's not like people go through puberty and say to themselves, "well, now I gotta decide if I like dick or vag..."

I think you're completely correct here. Anyone who claims that they've actually chosen (weighed the pros and cons and made a conscious decision) must be naturally bisexual with no predisposition to either end of the spectrum. I know that I never stopped down to decide between the sausage or the taco; ordering the sausage was never even on the menu.
It's the same for homosexuality. I have a friend who prefers the ding-dong, but he always did. He never had to select against the muffin. He remembers having a prepubescent crush on another boy without any idea that it could be unusual or socially unacceptable; it was simply natural. This was, of course, many years before he knew of anything of a sexual nature.

If it was a choice, why would homosexuality be so common throughout the animal kingdom? It has been observed in dogs, lions, pandas, penguins, monkeys, bats, etc. – somewhere close to 1500 different species. It's no more a choice than one's eyes color.

Maybe I should backpeddle just a little bit. I think "choice" isn't necessarily the right word for what I was trying to express. I meant only to say that I'm not sold on the idea that sexual orientation is absolutely static for everyone. When I was much younger, my sexuality was more fluid, but now it isn't. I think Gore Vidal was wrong, but it's the way in which he was wrong that made the idea interesting.

"That's not the proof I want."
"You'll have such proof as exists. You are the only one responsible for your own wants."
- Isaac Asimov, I, Robot
Find all posts by this user
13-05-2013, 10:29 PM
(13-05-2013 10:10 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 09:20 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  [Image: wet-cat.jpg]

Dude... seeing wet pussy is as easy for me as seeing Girlyman's fat arse in a thong. And I don't even have to take my hands off the keyboard.

But if I do leave my office... I can see a pussy that I've seen wet for more than a quarter century.

Of course, it could be argued that she has the same internet connection that I do and it could be argued that the only reason she still has a wet vag... is because of that but....

Why did you have to bring that shit up? Sadcryface

Ya know what they say once you've seen one pussy... ya wanna see the rest of 'em

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Choose to be gay? Faggot!
There is homosexual, heterosexual, heteroflexible, asexual, pansexual... bisexual... But what about me? Is there a groupsexual box? Lol!

I Heart Qualia Soup
13-05-2013, 10:55 PM
my list is: homosexual (two of them), heterosexual, bisexual, transsexual, transvestite, pansexual, multisexual, metrosexual, asexual, S&M (+other fetishist practices) and queer.

And that's not a quite comprehensive list I might add :O

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
13-05-2013, 11:03 PM
(13-05-2013 10:42 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  There is homosexual, heterosexual, heteroflexible, asexual, pansexual... bisexual... But what about me? Is there a groupsexual box? Lol!

And then we can further break down group sexual.

I don't mind naked men and I don't mind my skin touching another man's skin. I won't do it purposefully and I won't encourage it but hey, I'd rather I touch another man's body while I'm fucking his wife than I would while he and I are chasing a leather ball with absolutely no women in close proximity to us.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
13-05-2013, 11:06 PM
(13-05-2013 10:55 PM)nach_in Wrote:  my list is: homosexual (two of them), heterosexual, bisexual, transsexual, transvestite, pansexual, multisexual, metrosexual, asexual, S&M (+other fetishist practices) and queer.

Meh labels are so 20th century. Live and let live.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-05-2013, 11:11 PM
(13-05-2013 11:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 10:55 PM)nach_in Wrote:  my list is: homosexual (two of them), heterosexual, bisexual, transsexual, transvestite, pansexual, multisexual, metrosexual, asexual, S&M (+other fetishist practices) and queer.

Meh labels are so 20th century. Live and let live.

I know, but they're fun! it makes me giggle every time I write down so many Laughat

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
13-05-2013, 11:16 PM
(13-05-2013 10:42 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  Is there a groupsexual box? Lol!

Yeah, but it's super smelly in there.

"That's not the proof I want."
"You'll have such proof as exists. You are the only one responsible for your own wants."
- Isaac Asimov, I, Robot
13-05-2013, 11:35 PM
(13-05-2013 11:16 PM)cbb2274 Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 10:42 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  Is there a groupsexual box? Lol!

Yeah, but it's super smelly in there.

Dude, you're not supposed to put your nose in the group sex box.

What are you, fuckin Pinocchio?