Choose to be gay? Faggot!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Choose to be gay? Faggot!
(13-05-2013 11:35 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 11:16 PM)cbb2274 Wrote:  Yeah, but it's super smelly in there.

Dude, you're not supposed to put your nose in the group sex box.

What are you, fuckin Pinocchio?

I hope not the splinters would be horrible.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-05-2013, 11:55 PM
(13-05-2013 11:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 11:35 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Dude, you're not supposed to put your nose in the group sex box.

What are you, fuckin Pinocchio?

I hope not the splinters would be horrible.

Whatchu know 'bout my marionette fetish?

"That's not the proof I want."
"You'll have such proof as exists. You are the only one responsible for your own wants."
- Isaac Asimov, I, Robot
[+] 2 users Like cbb2274's post
14-05-2013, 07:56 PM
This thread reminds of this line:

[Image: imagesca3se6nq.jpg]

"You'll have such proof as exists. You are the only one responsible for your own wants."
- Isaac Asimov, I, Robot
14-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Quote:Maybe I should backpeddle just a little bit. I think "choice" isn't necessarily the right word for what I was trying to express. I meant only to say that I'm not sold on the idea that sexual orientation is absolutely static for everyone. When I was much younger, my sexuality was more fluid, but now it isn't. I think Gore Vidal was wrong, but it's the way in which he was wrong that made the idea interesting.
I would agree that, for some people, sexuality may be more fluid. But it seems to me that is usually isn't, for most people.

Quote:my list is: homosexual (two of them), heterosexual, bisexual, transsexual, transvestite, pansexual, multisexual, metrosexual, asexual, S&M (+other fetishist practices) and queer.
I'd add grey- and demisexual, but only because I spend too much time on asexuality websites.

As for labels, I think sexuality is one area where they are quite useful. I mean, if you're a woman and attracted to some dude who's gay, people can tell you that you're wasting time because he's gay. Labels can be useful to describe yourself, especially if you're not cisgender hetero scum. [/sarcasm] No, but I mean, people oftentimes will assume everyone is heterosexual and a serial monogamist until they are told otherwise. This is only a potential problem if you're not a heterosexual serial monogamist. Sexuality is an important part of most people's lives, so it's often useful to be able to describe yours.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
14-05-2013, 09:50 PM
(14-05-2013 09:10 PM)amyb Wrote:  
Quote:my list is: homosexual (two of them), heterosexual, bisexual, transsexual, transvestite, pansexual, multisexual, metrosexual, asexual, S&M (+other fetishist practices) and queer.
I'd add grey- and demisexual, but only because I spend too much time on asexuality websites.

As for labels, I think sexuality is one area where they are quite useful. I mean, if you're a woman and attracted to some dude who's gay, people can tell you that you're wasting time because he's gay. Labels can be useful to describe yourself, especially if you're not cisgender hetero scum. [/sarcasm] No, but I mean, people oftentimes will assume everyone is heterosexual and a serial monogamist until they are told otherwise. This is only a potential problem if you're not a heterosexual serial monogamist. Sexuality is an important part of most people's lives, so it's often useful to be able to describe yours.

That's a valid point. I suppose it's helpful to be able to tell people on a dating site that you're a polyamorous transwoman.

- Isaac Asimov, I, Robot
14-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Quote:I'd add grey- and demisexual, but only because I spend too much time on asexuality websites.

I would add Sapiosexual, only cuz its how I identify.

Quote:As for labels, I think sexuality is one area where they are quite useful. I mean, if you're a woman and attracted to some dude who's gay, people can tell you that you're wasting time because he's gay. Labels can be useful to describe yourself, especially if you're not cisgender hetero scum. [/sarcasm] No, but I mean, people oftentimes will assume everyone is heterosexual and a serial monogamist until they are told otherwise. This is only a potential problem if you're not a heterosexual serial monogamist. Sexuality is an important part of most people's lives, so it's often useful to be able to describe yours.
I completely agree!!

“My view is that if your philosophy is not unsettled daily then you are blind to all the universe has to offer.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes Vagas's post
14-05-2013, 11:17 PM
ok, my list is (Extended version): homosexual (two of them), heterosexual, bisexual, transsexual, transvestite, pansexual, multisexual, metrosexual, asexual, S&M (+other fetishist practices), demisexual, sapiosexual and queer

MOAR!!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
15-05-2013, 07:20 AM
(14-05-2013 11:17 PM)nach_in Wrote:  ok, my list is (Extended version): homosexual (two of them), heterosexual, bisexual, transsexual, transvestite, pansexual, multisexual, metrosexual, asexual, S&M (+other fetishist practices), demisexual, sapiosexual and queer

MOAR!!

How about: asexual, necrosexual, pyrosexual, vegesexual, technosexual, cybersexual, and Gwynnesexual (House of Cantor).

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
15-05-2013, 07:29 AM
(15-05-2013 07:20 AM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 11:17 PM)nach_in Wrote:  ok, my list is (Extended version): homosexual (two of them), heterosexual, bisexual, transsexual, transvestite, pansexual, multisexual, metrosexual, asexual, S&M (+other fetishist practices), demisexual, sapiosexual and queer

MOAR!!

How about: asexual, necrosexual, pyrosexual, vegesexual, technosexual, cybersexual, and Gwynnesexual (House of Cantor).

asexual is right there, the other are included in "other fetishist" practices because there're too many to include Shocking

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
15-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Labels are so very bad in cases like this. Even Kinsey's scale doesn't do sexuality justice.

I have no interest in men, but I have no illusions that this is due to societal conditioning rather than biology.

Humans are simply "sexual." We all have preferences based on both biological and environmental factors, but ultimately, straight, gay and even bisexual people are victims of society conditioning them into needing a label to define them. We all have the potential to be sexually interested in either sex (and things in between.) It's an issue of personal taste, but just like foods, some tastes can be learned.

Ultimately, the LGBT movement does as much damage to its cause as it helps by arguing that it isn't a "choice." By some reasoning, nothing we do is a choice - we will always act as we are programmed to act in any given situation -- that programming is both "nature" and "nurture." Choice and free will are illusions. With that said, they're important illusions.

To a great degree, who and what you are attracted to is a "choice," as much as anything else is. And that choice is just as valid as your choice of what you want to eat for dinner. Why does it matter whether you were "born that way" or whether you are making a "lifestyle choice?" Both are equally good reasons for everyone else to accept them. Your choices and personal taste are none of my business unless you want them to be, and what you choose to do is just as valid as what I choose to do. By saying "I was born that way," you're making an excuse for something that requires no excuse, because love between consenting adults is beautiful in any form.