Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
27-10-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: Choose who repopulates Earth
(27-10-2013 07:52 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(27-10-2013 07:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Just *report* him. Thumbsup

Finally, something we agree on!

*report*

(You'll never know if I did or not hahahahahhahah)

Wink

Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2013, 07:56 AM
(27-10-2013 07:53 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-10-2013 07:52 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Finally, something we agree on!

*report*

(You'll never know if I did or not hahahahahhahah)

Wink

Weeping

Sad I'm sorry, do you need your diaper changed?

Big Grin
27-10-2013, 08:04 AM
You can't report someone for neg repping you. It's a rep system. I told you why I did it in the other thread and told you i'd revoke it upon clarification. Instead of whining on the forums, reply to my pm and we can talk about it like adults. I'm happy to be polite, if you're willing to be polite.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
27-10-2013, 08:04 AM
Meh. This game is boring now.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-10-2013, 09:30 AM
(27-10-2013 08:04 AM)Logisch Wrote:  You can't report someone for neg repping you. It's a rep system. I told you why I did it in the other thread and told you i'd revoke it upon clarification. Instead of whining on the forums, reply to my pm and we can talk about it like adults. I'm happy to be polite, if you're willing to be polite.

Well, he can report it, just that no one will care...

Now play nice, you two. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-10-2013, 10:16 AM
(27-10-2013 08:04 AM)Logisch Wrote:  You can't report someone for neg repping you. It's a rep system. I told you why I did it in the other thread and told you i'd revoke it upon clarification. Instead of whining on the forums, reply to my pm and we can talk about it like adults. I'm happy to be polite, if you're willing to be polite.

Inside joke, sorry. Thumbsup
27-10-2013, 10:19 AM
I removed the neg rep, thanks for responding.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.