• 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Chris Christie
Well?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Chris Christie
Laugh out load "well" I laughed so hard! Carry on.
10-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Indeed! Big Grin
10-01-2014, 05:50 PM
(10-01-2014 05:42 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Well?

[Image: well-zombie.jpg]

?

(22-05-2014 06:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I abstain from all forms of sexual acts.
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
10-01-2014, 05:59 PM
That dude is in some serious shit. I think he's done .... in a "well". Tongue

Look at his face. It's falling off for science sake! Shocking

Well?
10-01-2014, 06:11 PM
meh I don't see what the big deal is. He let that "little Serbian" mayor off easy. Normally he'd be swimming with the fishes in concrete shoes. This is Jersey we're talking about for fuck's sake.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Lol. This guy made it to the newspapers here in Serbia , exactly for calling Mark Sokolich "little Serbian" . Except Mark Sokolich is of Croation decent.
I guess "Serbian" is meant to sounds worse.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 4 users Like Slowminded's post
11-01-2014, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2014 05:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-01-2014 05:11 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I guess "Serbian" is meant to sounds worse.

More likely is those fucking idiots ain't ever even heard of Croatia. But they did mean it as derogatory. I kinda sorta like the sumo from Jersey but all his Presidential ambitions just got flushed down the toilet. Don't matter if he knew anything about it or not, hiring and trusting idiots is disqualification enough.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
11-01-2014, 05:53 PM
(11-01-2014 05:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  More likely is those fucking idiots ain't ever even heard of Croatia. But they did mean it as derogatory. I kinda sorta like the sumo from Jersey but all his Presidential ambitions just got flushed down the toilet. Don't matter if he knew anything about it or not, hiring and trusting idiots is disqualification enough.

I hope not!

Just look at the rest of the freaks in the political right in your country.

People that arent that much different to the taliban concerning their mentality towards opposition.

Christie is one of the few in your country who can bring the republicans back to sanity.

(22-05-2014 06:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I abstain from all forms of sexual acts.
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
11-01-2014, 05:56 PM
I don't think this is the issue that kills his Presidential run. Unless someone comes up with evidence that he actually did know about this and lied during his press conference, I think he will be able to get past this. Especially as the election is 22 months away and the primaries won't start for another 12. Christie is a good politician, so absent evidence he did something wrong he will be able to shrug this off with time.

I live in Pennsylvania now but I'm a Jersey guy. I was born in NJ and, exept for college, lived in NJ up until just shy of my 40th birthday (I'll be 45 in a few days). So, I understand NJ and it's politics pretty well, and nothing about this incident shocks me. This is how people roll in Jersey. And, Christie, despite his protestations to the contrary, is a bully. A big one. People have been applauding that for over 4 years. Suddenly they seem shocked.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost