Christ/Horus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Christ/Horus
Every time i see thi thread I see Christ in a whore house!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Christ/Horus
(21-07-2016 07:05 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  And, it gets worse.

We have this enormous pile of bullshit about America being named after Amerigo Vespucci. Yes, so why isn't it called "Amerigo" or "Vespuccia"?

"Rica" means "kingdom". In Old English, king is "riscian".

That leaves the prefix, "ame". "Ame" is an old Scots/Old English word for "home", or as the Scots would say "hame" and this word comes from "har-im" which means "my fire". "Har" means fire and "im" is a first person possessive. From this combination we get the name "Heinrich" which translates into "Henry" and "Harry" which is connected to the word "harrier", which is the name of the Falcon family of birds and the falcon is the wordly representative of Horus.

In fact, Heinrich, and Henry translate into Italian as "Amerigo", so America is simply the Italian name for "kindom of Harry/Horus".

Of course, all these sailors who discovered this place hadn't read peer reviewed papers about how they couldn't use legendary and mythical names relating to what they perceieved was their own history, unadulterated by Roman Catholicism and Jewish views about Near East history.

HUH!! Ame comes from Amor which is Spanish for love and rica means rich in that same language and maybe a few others. We as Americans love being rich, any questions?? Or at least being thought of as such.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply