Christ/Horus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2016, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2016 05:00 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Christ/Horus
(20-06-2016 12:30 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Bucky. I have a doctorate from the second ranked research university in the world. I interned for a Undersecretary of the United Nations.

You swear on internet forums.

I don't need your approval to bolster my sense of self worth.

You should stop making a fool of yourself.

I am a secularist. I don't accept anyone's claim to be part of a "nation" that has some divine blessing or is descended from some Aryan Near East tribe.

I post about Horus because I consider the Old Testament to be a fraud on humanity just like the Koran. Seeing the origins of the Judeao-Christian "God" in its true context as a reworking of the Egyptian "anointed "son" is hugely significant and helps one see it for what it is, another God figure no different from any other star or Sun based deity and not a "metaphysical" concept as we now see it.

I don't see why that should provoke such irrational and childish outbursts from you other than that you lack intellectual and emotional maturity.

Your doctorate (which I seriously doubt you actually have, as you have no clue how real research is done), and whatever it's in, does not make you an expert in history or linguistics.
I swear on 1 internet forum, Church Lady. So fucking what ? You can't stand that your BS is so easily dismissed as crap history.
I never said the Jews were special. You make all kinds of unfounded assumptions. Your post above is so full of non sequiturs, I wonder if you are mentally ill.
I don't suffer lying, dot connecting incompetent fools. You are one, which everyone here has seen multiple times. I never said the Jewish god was a metaphysical concept.
THEY didn't believe that. But it was not based on any celestial deity, (and neither were the other Canaanite deities, which of course you know NOTHING about.)
And BTW, incompetent Dr. Dot Connector, it's not universally accepted that language originated in Turkey. How could you possibly not know that ?
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/ling...years-ago/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-06-2016, 11:22 PM
(20-06-2016 12:30 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Bucky. I have a doctorate from the second ranked research university in the world. I interned for a Undersecretary of the United Nations.
That's nice, I'm the God-Emperor of Mankind. No one fucking cares what you feel like pretending you are before the sitter puts you down for your afternoon nap.

(20-06-2016 12:30 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You swear on internet forums.
Would you like me to go through your post history and display your hypocrisy shithead or is me just pointing it out gonna be a enough to shut you the fuck up on this point?

(20-06-2016 12:30 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I don't need your approval to bolster my sense of self worth.
Feel free to fuck off outta the forum then and stop posting and reposting your same sorry excuse for connect the dots, we get it it draws a unicorn now fuck off.

(20-06-2016 12:30 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You should stop making a fool of yourself.
Bucky actually backs his shit up whereas you make shit up, so it's not him that's the fool son.

(20-06-2016 12:30 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I am a secularist. I don't accept anyone's claim to be part of a "nation" that has some divine blessing or is descended from some Aryan Near East tribe.
That's nice kitten, no one cares. It's not your secularism that's in contention it's your tendency to make up connections where you haven't shown any exist and argue as if they are fact. You are shit at what you do.

(20-06-2016 12:30 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I post about Horus because I consider the Old Testament to be a fraud on humanity just like the Koran. Seeing the origins of the Judeao-Christian "God" in its true context as a reworking of the Egyptian "anointed "son" is hugely significant and helps one see it for what it is, another God figure no different from any other star or Sun based deity and not a "metaphysical" concept as we now see it.
Yes, and you will connect any dot no matter how strenuous or non-existent to support your preconceived belief, you lead the evidence (or fabricate it) instead of letting it lead you. THAT is why you are a shit "scholar" that no one here takes seriously.

(20-06-2016 12:30 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I don't see why that should provoke such irrational and childish outbursts from you other than that you lack intellectual and emotional maturity.
Riiiiiiight you don't understand why your blatant dishonesty, non-existent methodology, and frankly amateurish attempts at connect the dots would irk people when it's all you fucking post in every fucking thread you participate in, even if the topic has nothing to do with your blather.

Shut up DB, no one cares about your crippling addiction to Elis cock.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
21-06-2016, 05:05 AM
Oh ... and BTW, db, .... *Dr. Linguist*, ... "language dot expert"... its "AN undersecretary", not "a undersecretary". Maybe you should have interned with a grade school language teacher ?
Right. My dog has a PhD too.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-06-2016, 05:16 AM

Which one? But even if it was true, so what? If Einstein had said the same stuff you're saying, we would have disagreed with him too, because it's unsupported and clearly flawed. Your arguments, if they are solid, should work on their own.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
16-07-2016, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2016 01:59 PM by Deltabravo.)
Maurice Strong.

The University Ranking by Academic Performance places the University of Toronto 2nd in the world in research performance.[94 Wiki

I didn't get in when I was four years younger than the average entrant by being "slow".

I don't discuss my background because I value my privacy. I made that mistake on another forum which I frequented and on which I post about my own work. I was asked by a poster to speak to him on Skype and agreed. That was two years ago and since then this guy has tried to damage my reputation, take over the forum and disparage the work I and others are doing on the forum and in our private lives to help people with very serious medical problems. We have had to have this guy banned and set up a new forum. He has threatened a psychiatric nurse and writes to various forum members threatening and abusing them.

I have been invited to an international conference in Europe in September to speak on a subject in which I am known internationally. I don't need people getting hold of my details and doing the same sort of psycho crap that goes on in this forum. I come here to blow off steam and talk about something which I find interesting. Others have problems with it. I don't see why.

It's a simple proposition: Christianity is named after the concept of the Christ. This concept predates the proposed birthdate of Jesus and comes from another religion. That religion must have come from Egypt. It had an avenging "messiah" figure. Its god was something in whose image it is said man was created. The god was in the heavens. He could be spoken to at the top of a mountain.

I am making an argument that the "Judaism" into which Jesus would have been born was the Egyptian cult of Horus and that this cult had, as its god, the figure of Horus, which was represented by the star sign which we call Orion. Orion is a major star configuration in the shape of a male warrior. It's movement through the night sky through the year and through the night, and the myths associated with Horus, are very instructive when looking at Christian mythology.

It's not hard to follow, y'know.
16-07-2016, 02:01 PM
(09-06-2016 02:34 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Gee, I always thought Christ came from the Greek word for "anointed", which was a translation of the Hebrew word (basically "messiah") for "anointed". It is a title or descriptor, not a name, and has fuck all to do with Horus.

They were told to name the baby Immanuel, ad didn't they named him Jesus which had various forms as does the name Mary today. Mary, Marie, Maria, Merry Mari. etc... I personally have known women with each of the above names But the idea of him being the Christ came after his death. It was a title, and several persons in the Bible carried that title. Anyone who doesn't realize that he wasn't named Christ hasn't studied much at all.
16-07-2016, 02:10 PM
(10-06-2016 01:31 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 01:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  Weak sauce. You're still making forced and foolish connections.

No, Chas, I'm not. Turks are ethnically the same as Armenians and Turkish is Sumerian. Tur is the Akkadian word for Sumerian. Turkey occupies what was Armenia which is were Aramaic was spoken and the Turks, despite being Muslims, venerate the Eye of Horus which they call the Nazar and they engae in a circumcision ceremony which imitates the story of Izates. You need to find out something about the history and culture of the Near East and study languages of the Near East before making your "terse" and silly comments.

"Thus, Turkic suffix "IDIS/IDIZ/IDILER" becomes the suffix "ITES" in some languages. And again the Turkic past tense verbal suffix, "dI, di, du, dü and idi" meaning "was" becomes suffix "ed" as in English.

Thus anagrammatizing ancient Turkic languages into new ones must have been a big activity in the past as Akkadians anagrammatized the Turanic Sumerian language into so-called "Akkadian". Similarly the ancient Greeks anagrammatized ancient Turkish (i.e., Pelasgian, Saka, Trojan, Ionians [Ay-Hans] ) into the language presently called "Greek"." http://www.tur.freeservers.com/rich_text_3.html

The ending of "christ", ie., "t" is an agglutinative ending meaning "condition of". That means one has to look at the first four letters of the word separately to identify "chris" and since, in this part of the world, where this religion came from, and in the language of the area in which this all took place, it is spelled differently, one cannot rely on the present spelling of "Jesus Christ" to identify who this character was. One has to understand the phoenetics of language and how different languages use different letters to spell a word which means the same thing.

If you can't understand that, you can't intelligently comment on what I am posting, which is why you post unintelligently.

And, you have no qualifications to comment on anything about religion or Near East history, while I have a degree in this subject.
Sounds like a MSU degree aka Makes shit Up Degree.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
16-07-2016, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 09:26 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-07-2016 01:53 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Maurice Strong.

The University Ranking by Academic Performance places the University of Toronto 2nd in the world in research performance.[94 Wiki

I didn't get in when I was four years younger than the average entrant by being "slow".

I don't discuss my background because I value my privacy. I made that mistake on another forum which I frequented and on which I post about my own work. I was asked by a poster to speak to him on Skype and agreed. That was two years ago and since then this guy has tried to damage my reputation, take over the forum and disparage the work I and others are doing on the forum and in our private lives to help people with very serious medical problems. We have had to have this guy banned and set up a new forum. He has threatened a psychiatric nurse and writes to various forum members threatening and abusing them.

I have been invited to an international conference in Europe in September to speak on a subject in which I am known internationally. I don't need people getting hold of my details and doing the same sort of psycho crap that goes on in this forum. I come here to blow off steam and talk about something which I find interesting. Others have problems with it. I don't see why.

It's a simple proposition: Christianity is named after the concept of the Christ. This concept predates the proposed birthdate of Jesus and comes from another religion. That religion must have come from Egypt. It had an avenging "messiah" figure. Its god was something in whose image it is said man was created. The god was in the heavens. He could be spoken to at the top of a mountain.

I am making an argument that the "Judaism" into which Jesus would have been born was the Egyptian cult of Horus and that this cult had, as its god, the figure of Horus, which was represented by the star sign which we call Orion. Orion is a major star configuration in the shape of a male warrior. It's movement through the night sky through the year and through the night, and the myths associated with Horus, are very instructive when looking at Christian mythology.

Yeah. We know all about that. It's not a "argument" when all you do is state something. Too bad you have no evidence for it, other than your assertions. You're clearly not an historian. Interning for someone at the UN doesn't mean squat in history or linguistics. You're obviously impressed with yourself. There is not a shred of evidence that Judaism in Roman occupied Israel had any such notions as you claim. Your bullshit is bogus. No Jewish historian or any historian has ever said anything about what you claim. You're a typical internet bullshitting amateur with your pet crazy theory. There is nothing in ancient Jewish literature or anything anywhere that supports this bogus nonsense. You cooked it up, and know nothing about the period or culture.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-07-2016, 06:26 AM
(16-07-2016 06:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 01:53 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Maurice Strong.

Yeah. We know all about that. It's not a "argument" when all you do is state something. Too bad you have no evidence for it, other than your assertions. You're clearly not an historian. Interning for someone at the UN doesn't mean squat in history or linguistics. You're obviously impressed with yourself. There is not a shred of evidence that Judaism in Roman occupied Israel had any such notions as you claim. Your bullshit is bogus. No Jewish historian or any historian has ever said anything about what you claim. You're a typical internet bullshitting amateur with your pet crazy theory. There is nothing in ancient Jewish literature or anything anywhere that supports this bogus nonsense. You cooked it up, and know nothing about the period or culture.

So, Bucky, I take it from what you say that you don't agree with me?

Anything can be evidence. You only accept what you read in a peer reviewed work. They, by their nature, are not "evidence" but are the product of the review and consideration of "evidence".

Evidence is anything we look at, can see, hear, smell etc. and we have to look at the original evidence to see what actual history is about. Once you start relying on peer reviewed works only, you are allowing someone else to filter what you yourself should be looking at and judging as evidence.

My assertion is that all historical and Jewish records unanimously say that the Jewish people came out of Egypt and established Jerusalem as their religious and political headquarters and built a temple there.

But, there was no letter J back then. That is also indisputable so these people referred to their capital city, which was presumably named after their god, "Herusalem". So they worshipped "Heru".

Then we look at the New Testament and see an entire religion based on a messianic concept which flows out of "Judaism" and we find a concept of a "messiah" who is to be born around a time when the "three kings" are in ascendance, ie., visit... I don't see any of this in what we now know of as modern orthodox Judaism.

So, I look at Egyptian hieroglyphics, which are "real evidence" and I see a falcon, Horus, a coptic cross. Then I read Josephus and he says the Jews were actually, factually, Armenians who invaded the country and these people worshipped a big warrior called Hayek.

This isn't the Judaism of today.

What you seem to me to engage in is, on the one hand, some kind of Christian mythicism, debunking Christianity wholesale while, on the other hand, trying to create some kind of history of the Jewish people, minus the "Yahweh".

I have difficulty knowing what you are about, why you are interested in religion at all and why you have such an antipathy towards new ideas.

It's like you have some kind of agenda here? Am I wrong?
21-07-2016, 06:36 AM
(16-07-2016 02:01 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 02:34 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Gee, I always thought Christ came from the Greek word for "anointed", which was a translation of the Hebrew word (basically "messiah") for "anointed". It is a title or descriptor, not a name, and has fuck all to do with Horus.

They were told to name the baby Immanuel, ad didn't they named him Jesus which had various forms as does the name Mary today. Mary, Marie, Maria, Merry Mari. etc... I personally have known women with each of the above names But the idea of him being the Christ came after his death. It was a title, and several persons in the Bible carried that title. Anyone who doesn't realize that he wasn't named Christ hasn't studied much at all.

Before I moved to here, near to the Holy Lands, I had this idea that the New Testament must be wrong because, hey, who would actually name their kid "Jesus Christ".

I thought I was being clever and I had hit on something I could use on atheist websites to taunt Christians.

Then I studied Turkish and some history of this area and I had an awful realization.

Jesus Immanuel Christ is just a different spelling of Isates Manu Abgharus. And this is a real name which means the same thing.

The Romans conquered Judea before the publication or writing of the first of the synoptic gospels and after a hundred years or so of fighting against the "Jews", whoever they were. So, what would one expect them to do with the histories and religion of the vanquished?

Why do we have Paul running around the Near East pedaling his new religion? What's that about? It's old time political propagandizing to a conquered people with a religion they were being told to change, to something more peaceful.

So, they fed them back their own religion, modified, Hellenized, pacified, complete with one of their own, telling them to accept Roman rule.

I find it so obvious that I can't understand why there is any opposition to the idea.